The feels

Jack's P.O.V.

I'm in so much pain but at least Jenns with me.

Jenn sat on my bed and asked if I was ok.

I smiled at her and said, "I am now."

Jenn: "Jack I have to tell you what happened. Jc said he wanted to talk to me and then he just kissed me and u ended up watching it all happen. I'm really sorry."

I didn't even care that I was literally dying or what Jc did to Jenn, I was happy that she's mine. But I need her to say that she loved me.

"Jenn, do u love me?"

Jenn looked at me and sighed. "Jack, I always have."

"But the tweet and I was scared u didnt so I tried to keep away from u, but its almost impossible too"

Jenn looked at me and said, "Lets just forget about all of the things in the past "

I smiled and nodded when I felt a sharp pain in the ribs.

Jenn: "Relax."

"But what if Jc's wants to hurt u, what if he's looking for u rn. I don't want u getting hurt Jenn"

Jenn: "I'll be fine as long as I have u "

There was a long silence after that. We just looked into each others eyes. Jenn started to lean in and our lips finally met.

Ricky's P.O.V.

What's taking Jenn so long? I should go check on them.

I walked over to Jack's room and slowly opened the door a tiny bit. They were just looking at eachother, but it was different.

OMG RICKY ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!

I ran quietly around the house collecting all my friends to watch this Jackxpenn moment. We walked up to Jack's room. I'm surprised they didn't notice us at the door (there were literally 9 people at the door peering in). We all held our breath when Jenn leaned in and they KISSED!

Everybody covered their mouths trying to hold in the excitement. I looked at anthony who stepped away from the door, and was pretending to have a heart attack. they stayed there for like 80 minutes. none of us wanted it to end. They were still kissing until we all heard the front door slam.

It was Jc.