Inverted proposal ❤️❤️

Hey guys ,your Silly-Billy is Back!!!
Taking my curiosity to new track!!!

Motivations are high, expectations could fly!!!
Dream of life is to try, try, try!!!🤟🤟😝😝😝❣️❣️❣️🙏🙏🙏

I know you all would be thinking what happened to her ?? I am right na...?? I knew it 😂😉...I am always right untill my mother's "super flying slippers" lands on me.
So now the reason behind these mad talks is that, I am hell nervous as it's the first time I am writting a short story for all my dear sartikians😛😛.
So , please forgive me if I couldn't do justice with it.  🙏🙏🙏🙏.

(Now the character below are sartik. Please don't get confuse ❤️)
The narrator of the story is miss sara herself .❤️)

........................................................................
So let's start-

The area was blazing and shining like a star. The rushes of winds were  threatening the reflections of  area's ultimate shine on the river aside. Laughs were lightning the sounds of music.People were grooving to it. Cakes and sweets were the happiest getting most of the attention.

But where was I ?
Physically I was sitting near the soothing, flowing and silent river.But actually I was in the past feeling all nostalgic about today's date .How magical it is .Everything has changed and upgraded but this feeling is still the same. Still that fulfillment covers me all over it.

I know, now my voice cracks .My hands have accepted the weakness, wrinkles are determined to stay with me till my last breath, these attractive locks are now obsessed with whiteness.
But ! But!
My teeths  are still strong haan!!😂😛

Still I can feel those tickels in me whenever my eyes encounters him, Still my breaths trembles whenever he holds me ,Still I am not able to overcome that blush that he invites for me. Today sitting here alone I can feel that day.

Flashback...

We were roaming around on the rooftop ,casually!!
Its our "you- me time" ,everyday after finishing our works. His hands were covering my shoulder and mine were in his another pocket of his "cool-dude" jacket.

While laughing our heart out and after shaking the building for the tenth time we stood near the ledge of the roof .Down on the road some "chicks with fluttery hairs,
  about world? Don't care!,
  Shades are on! Making the jaws    tripping down😎" were passing by.

I nudged Mr. Mad Mahatma beside. After  a sharp glance, rotating my eyes, showing him that "Girl's scene!".

I exclaimed!
What an attitude na .Just look at them," shape, makeover, heels, nails. Oh!! So perfect na?

So this time ,he glared at me ,as if saying...Yuck!! In his mind.

"Do you call them perfect girls??"
They are not more that an a makeup store..."Makeup ki dukan"!!..
(Chuckling)
Giving him a hard look l said..
"So Mr. Mad Mahatma please explain what are girls??"

He replied,"so Miss Messy-Sassy ! Listen carefully...

"A girl is someone,who is the epitome of tenderness, softness and all the kinds of love in this universe.
It's amazing to know that ,she is childish, soft, cute, stubborn as a daughter, she is a mad ,crazy, caring, protective sister. She is a super mother who sacrifices , compromises but then also the happiest creature in this earth when her child is smiling. And most importantly a wife who accepts someone so beautifully , loves so passionately and lightens his life soo brightly that it's impossible to resist loving her.

A girl is more than the makeup ,heels and dresses. I believe that they are naturally the most magical creations of God. They are strong as a stone, flowing and never stopping as a river, and far soothing and Stop like a new cotton ball.

They don't need all these things to make someone love them. They just have to be true because being natural makes them like a sunshine,which is required to make this place livable.
So, this is a girl!! He ended.

My eyes were staring at him ,my heart pondering out for him,my mind screaming that ' you are the luckiest! '
To show it , I pressed myself around him , hugging tight.

But! Suddenly he shouted,
Wait ! Wait! Wait!
I forgot a point " Girls are sometimes annoying and irritating also!" Pointing his fingers at me and hiding his laughs by looking straight, trying being all innocent.

I broke the hug and stamped my feet over his , making him shout like a lunatic; BTW "HE IS LUNATIC😝😝".
He was jumping like a monkey ! Here and there pacifing his pain,which was much deserved by him for what he said😛😛. But! No matter what " I owns this Mad Mahatma". I said to myself.
Sudden his phone rang ,and trying being the girl he explained , I took it as he was still jumping holding one of my hand- overacting 😝😝.

Keeping it on speaker , I waited for the caller to speak, and it said,

"Hlo, Mr. Kartik your arrangements are all perfectly done........

And suddenly he snatched his phone from me , quickly moved to the other side saying something very slowly and quickly ended the call.
........................................................................
So ,so ,so guys I know it's a boring start but I thought keeping a cliffhanger so here it is.

What do you think kartik is hidding 😛😛😛???

Yaar, I know ek toh adha upar se itna boring part diya maine .I am really sorry to all my readers.
But ,next part would be the combo of my first ever writting and my shayari too and keep thinking why the chapter is named as "INVERTED proposal ❤️".
Till then biii jiii❤️❤️
Tannu ❤️