"You really like dinosaurs huh?" You laughed as the three of you stopped in like for the Gyrosphere attraction. Gray nodded enthusiastically and you just squeezed his hand sweetly.

"Well tell you what after this I'll take you boys over to the raptor enclosure and you can meet the girls up close. How's that sound?" You raised a brow and gray nodded quickly nearly jumping.

"Like fun!" Then his eyes looked to zach.

"Right Zach?"

Zach was staring at a girl a few feet ahead and you rolled your eyes amused. So you guessed he had been following her around all day now, no wonder he wanted to do this.

Zach looked back disinterested before looking to the girl once again.

"Uh, yeah yeah, cool." He sounded so out of it.

"Were you even listening?" Gray pouted. Zach gave gray a look and you took your hand away from the younger brother to gently pat his back.

"It's okay he's coming with anyway, let him stare at the girl ahead." You eyed Zach as he turned red that he had been caught and gray titled his head narrowing his eyes confused.

"What do you think's gonna happen from you just staring at them?" Gray seemed confused and you stifled down a laugh as you heard the girls Zach was staring at giggling at him up ahead as they got into their own Gyrosphere. Zach was red with embarrassment.

"Thanks, man." He spoke bitterly.

"You're welcome." Gray seemed to realize what he had done but smiled anyway and you laughed a little at both brothers.

"Enjoy the ride." The employee working the podium muttered monotoned. You knew he had to be fed up with his job some guests could be straight up assholes.

"Thank you." You smiled at him and let the boys get into the ride first before you followed leaning an arm against the back of the seat as the normal pre show played as the Gyrosphere drove off.

"Pregnant women and those who suffer from motion sickness should consult with a doctor before riding this ride." The warnings played and you hummed looking around. You've never had time to go on this ride before it was interesting to see it. You tuned out the pre-recorded show and narrowed your eyes at the field. There's no dinosaurs, you've got a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach. You turned to look at gray and Zach as they said your name.

"Where are they?" Zach asked and you figured he was asking about the dinosaurs.

"I don't know." You answered truthfully.

"Man." Gray looked down a little disappointed.

"Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides and return to the resort." Suddenly an automated voice spoke and you jumped looking at the screen worriedly.

What?

You pierced your lips. Something was wrong they never shut down areas of the park unless this was a phase 1. They didn't did they? What could of happened?

"We should turn back." You spoke slowly eyeing Zach as he muted the noise. Gray looked upset.

"Okay..." he muttered and Zach didn't seem happy his brother was upset showing he cared more than he let on.

"What? No we can stay out, for a few extra minutes. Aunt Claire gave us special wrist bands and (Y/N) works here It'll be fine won't it?" Zach looked at you as he began to take control of the Gyrosphere and you frowned deeply.

"I'm not so sure," you began but saw how upset Gray looked that you all had to go back and so soon, "but I don't see any harm for 5 more minutes."