Must be his girlfriend.

You mused over the thought.

"Zach! Zach! The Mosasaurus!" Gray whispered excitedly pointing out into the tank of water seeing movement. You gasped at the sighed as suddenly the big fierce reptile of the sea thundered out of the water and snapped its jaws onto the Great-White dragging it under the water within lagoon and sending a pool of water over everything and everyone.

You gasped in surprise at being soaking wet your eyes widening as both gray and Zach seemed marveled by it. The audience erupted in cheers and praise as the bleachers jerked beginning to move down.

"Okay, hold on tight. We're going to give an even closer look at our Mosasaurus." The announcer spoke and soon everyone was sitting in an under water observatory. You watched with wide eyes as the giant creature tore into the Great-White mercilessly.

"It has 88 teeth." You heard gray whisper to both you and Zach and raised a brow. You didn't know that. Zach seemed distracted until at last he looked back to both of you.

"You guys wanna go see something else cool?" Zach looked at between you and gray and you shrugged standing as everyone else did as the show ended.

"Yeah!" Gray bounced.

"Sure, where to then?" You followed after Zach as he walked.

"We need to catch the monorail first." Zach walked forward now leading and you and gray followed behind him making your way to the station and getting on. You sat not too far away from either now sitting across from them as you checked your phone only to frown.

It got soaked! On the bright side it's a company phone and they'll retrieve all the data, still you wanted to text Owen back now that you had the chance. You sighed putting it back into your pocket, well you're sure he's fine and the new attraction was probably another T-Rex and nothing else.

Shaking your head you suddenly tuned into to the boys conversation.

"I don't want two of everything..."

"Yeah, well, it's not up to you. All right? There's a point you have to grow up."

You frowned at this and wondered what the two were talking about as gray turned to stare out the window away from Zach. It must be family related but you're not sure.

"It'll be okay." You suddenly spoke you and both boys glanced at you.

"You don't know what we're talking about." Zach scoffed crossing his arms sinking into the chair.

"No but I caught the last bit. Being an adult is a lot of responsibility but you don't need to grow up too fast, bad things happen but the best we can do is control what we can and try to get the outcome we want most." You shrugged leaning forward resting your arms against your crossed legs.

Gray sniffled a bit wiping away tears.

"Will it really be okay?" Gray muttered and you gave him a reassuring smile, you can't say for sure especially not knowing what the two were talking about but you can at least soothe him.

"I'm sure it will be." Gray nodded seeming more relaxed and Zach avoided eye contact the entire ride. Eventually you got gray to talk about all his favorite dinosaurs and he had stood up sitting next to you now chatting animatedly about how different they all where and what made them what and so on.

Eventually Zach finally decided where he wanted the three of you to exit off the monorail and you followed behind him looking down at gray who had your hand as he talked.

"The soft tissue is preserved because the iron in the dinosaur's blood generates free radicals, and those are highly reactive. So, the proteins and the cell membranes get all mixed up, and and uh... act as a natural preservative. DNA can survive for a millennia that way." Gray chatted quickly and you nodded interested. This kid did a lot of research!