I don't see why not, only thing I'm really worried about is the girl's.

You hummed amused at the sudden thought that crossed over your mind. If the girls saw you as...what did Owen call it again? The beta? You think, but that doesn't matter. (You settled on alphas mate since that's safer to say and not be wrong.) then they won't listen to just him without you by his side. It would be an incomplete pack.

"Look!! Look!!!" Gray shouted excitedly and you seemed to focus back watching blood run down the t-rex's teeth. You shuddered in fear for a moment. (That would be terrified to run from. You're sure glad it's behind glass.)

"Okay, okay, love you too mom...bye." Zach walked over back towards gray and you figured that's why he had been so distant. You raised a brow as gray gasped at the sight.

"Wasn't that cool?" Gray turned sharply on his heels as the guest were being ushered out for cleanup till the next show the three of you walking side by side.

"I never realized how gross it was." You winced a bit and gray seemed like he wanted to jump.

"I know!" He raced ahead of you and Zach suddenly and you looked at him.

"You know you don't have to follow us around you can go do your own thing. Just as long as you're back around dinner." You hummed a bit while walking feeling your phone buzz in your pockets with a message.

"Oh uh, nah it's fine I need to watch him anyway. This dorky park isn't that cool." Zach huffed but you could tell that was his excuse to stay and you nodded suppressing a grin.

"Right, totally get it, hey looks like gray wants to see the Mosasaurus show next." You nodded and pointed at gray who was waving his arms widely close to the lagoon entrance and Zach seemed to smile a bit trailing forward a bit faster to reach his brother.

You took a second to look at your phone to read over the message Owen had sent you.

Heading over to some new exhibit, they want me to take a look at it. Guess you're not the only one doing something exciting.

You smiled at that and hummed wondering what it was Owen was looking at only to snap out of it hearing two boys shouting your name. Stuffing your phone into your pocket you trailed ahead quickly.

"Oh I didn't know you guys wanted me around that much I thought you were gonna ditch me." You joked a bit finally reaching them.

"And miss a chance to see raptors?!" Gray gasped and you just laughed as Zach rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I don't care if you're with us or not, but aunt Claire would throw a fit so..you know." Zach had his arms crossed. You grinned, you guessed you left more of an impression upon both boys than you originally thought.

"Right, couldn't have that," you shook your head motioning for the boys to walk ahead of you, "shall we?"

Finding some seats on the bleachers you leaned back watching as the announcer, who you knew was also the trainer, stood up at a podium looking out at the large pool of water just behind them.

"The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water where it could prey on anything it could sink its teeth into." The announcer spoke. Above them hovering just over the lagoon, a great white shark was dangling via a mechanical hook.

"Okay folks, let's see if she's still hungry after already eating today. She's a little shy so be nice and give her a hand when she comes out."

You felt gray shove Zach from where you sat next to him laughing a bit at the kids excitement as Zach looked away from his phone which displayed a picture of a girl.