chapter 26- broken

!TW! MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS (STARTS AT *** ENDS AT ***) SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE !TW!

ALEJANDRO

walking down the hall hushed whispering and a string of curses made alejandro look up. he saw a boy walking down the hall, fiddling with his backpack zipper. he slammed alejandro's apartment door closed as he huffed angrily.

juniper was home alone and this burnt chicken nugget is coming out of his apartment like an angry bull. his sister never mentioned anything of anybody coming over, especially a man.

grabbing the collar of his crew neck, alejandro shoved him into the wall.

"woah man! get the fuck off me! who the fuck are you?!", he screamed out, he looked terrified but his anger was the only thing keeping him from pissing his pants.

"no. you don't get to ask questions around here. who the fuck are you and why are you in my apartment.", if he was an intruder and didn't know of juniper's existence, he wasn't going to out her that she was alone in there.

when he didn't answer he put a tight fist under his jaw and pressed it against his trachea, cutting off his breath.

"i'm gonna ask you one more time, what the fuck were you doing in my house?", he growled out as he shoved the boy against the wall harder. this would look gay and sexual to any other person.

"i'm your sister's... friend. she told me about you, let me go, man! i can't fucking breathe with your cabbage patch hand against my throat.", he coughed out.

alejandro squinted his eyes and glanced at his hand before pulling it back. letting his shirt go to let him breathe. he debated whether or not this kid looked old enough so he wouldn't get a fine when he socked him in the face.

not giving a damn, he winded his fist back and knocked the boy's head into the wall, making a crack in it.

"i ain't no cabbage patch kid, bitch. get out of here and don't come back. i don't give a fuck if you a friend or not..", alejandro watched satisfyingly as he walked off with a hand to his face, leaving a lingering glare on his smirking expression.

entering the already unlocked door he rolled his eyes when he saw his kitchen ransacked.

great. so he's rude and a fat ass.

slamming his hand down on the counter he waited a few seconds before he heard a door open and small shuffling of feet coming down the hall. seeing juniper with a hoodie on and the sleeves past her wrists, it was her typical guilty stance, he knew she did something.

"yes?..", her voice was hesitant and soft, scared of his reaction.

he stared at juniper expectantly, wanting a thorough explanation. her head was down and she was twiddling her thumbs, something she did when she was holding back the truth.

he jerked a pointed thumb over his shoulder to the door. he raised an eyebrow and put a hand on his hip.

she blushed and pushed her lips to the side awkwardly. her head was shaking saying she didn't want to explain at the moment. focusing on other things, alejandro saw how she was dressed up with her shoes on to go out.

"where are you going?", juniper stayed silent and impatiently looked to the door. alejandro rolled his eyes and repeated his question.

"i'll drive you if you tell me.", he waved his keys to her teasingly with a small smile.

"no! i'm just going to get some fresh air!", she stuttered and stared blankly in front of her. alejandro puckered his lips and nodded his head, not believing a word she said.