"Your good at these games" She said.

"I know" I smirked.

"Jeez do you spend all your time, no wonder your grades suck"

"Ah...I'm going to go home and die" I cried.

"I'm just kidding" She chuckled.

"Come on lets go eat" I took her to a nice and peaceful ramen shop.

From the outside it looked basic but inside it was nice. The ramen was the best here and the workers liked me.

"Ishigami-kun is that you" The owner said. He reminded me of the ramen guy from Naruto, the looks and personality.

"Hey Mr. Jouhou-san" I said as me and Iino walked in.

"Ah just call me Jouhou-san" He laughed. "Ah you brought someone" He looked at Iino.

"Nice to meet you I'm Iino Miko" She bowed.

"This must be the girl you talked about last week" He said.

"Shhh!" I told him.

He offered us a seat gave us some menus.

"Iino is my girlfriend" I told him.

"Ah I knew you would get her!" He said. "You were always the looker but hid it" He chuckled.

"Hehe" Iino laughed.

"I will take my usual how about you?" I asked her.

"I will take the special chicken ramen" She said.

"Right away!"

"So Ishigami how do you know the owner?" She asked.

"Well I used to go here back in middle school. The ramen serves really good ramen and it was basically my comfort food" I said. "He talked about my problems with me but I never brought up the Ogino incident until after President came"

"He seems like a nice guy" She smiled.

"Here ya go!" He handed us two bowls.

"That was fast!" Iino said.

"He is fast at making perfect food" I grabbed my chopsticks and slurped it down.

"Its good!" Iino said.

"Right!" We enjoyed the rest of the night talking and enjoying ramen.

"Bye Jouhou-san!"

"That was funny when you choked on your ramen" Iino laughed.

"Haha come on lets me drop you off" I said as I offered my hand.

"Which manga did you get this from?" She said with a straight face.

"Rude" I said back with a gloomy face.

"Just kidding jeez" She said as she took my hand. "Lets go" We walked and talked.

I got teased by her and I teased her back up until she got home.

"See you tomorrow" I wave her goodbye.

"See you" She kissed my cheek and went inside.

I couldn't stop smiling. I must've looked like a creep smiling like that. I wish I could've saw more. I touched my hair. No its better this way. I got home and my mom greeted me. Shes gotten happier ever since the school cleared the junior high incident and the  rape incident.

"Welcome home Yu!" She hugged me.

"I'm back" I hugged her back. "I ate ramen already, I'm going to take a bath" I was still smiling.

"Did it go good?" My dad asked as he took off his shoes. Must have just gotten back from work.

"Yup!" I got into the bath and I was freaking out. I was so happy.

I was happy after I told Ogino's ex off (He didn't bother even thinking her name) but this was different. I felt even more happy. The happiest in my life. Thank you Iino.