"You've always loved the sunsets or the sunrise." I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, it just feels relaxing glancing at it." I opened up my can of sprite and took a sip. "So, how was England? Even if you went for work, did you still had fun?" I faced him as he took a sip from my drink. "Yeah, I did. The company is finally gonna open a shop down there, so it went pretty good. The only sight seeing I did was the view of each building I went to. Moving part of the company out there wasn't easy, but was fun as I learned a new experience. Maybe, one day I can take you with me."

"Maybe, but I do have school, Brahmsy." I didn't realized what I called him until he glanced at me with a shock face. "Wow, I haven't heard you call me that since you were 12." I smiled at him, 'well, I'm back on it." I laughed and smiled. "That's great, Bubba." He put an arm around me and I leaned into him and we fell into a nice silence. This feeling is when I feel like I do have a crush on him, even though sometimes he does annoy me, he does make me laugh, he makes me feel wanted and he even protects me. Even when I told him about my heart problems, he didn't change his personality with me.

"Hey, you okay?" He glanced down on me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled at him "Just thinking about some things. Like, how we met, how protected you were of me, even scared off Kelly when she tried to bully me when I first entered the new school." I glanced at our view. "You were always so charming with me, why?" I looked up at him. He was silent for a while.

"Because, to be incredibly honest, from the moment I first met you, you captured my heart and I fell hard liking you. It wasn't until I was 15 I knew I was in love with you." He smiled lightly at me. "Your brown eyes, your cute smile, angelic laughter. I even threatened Billiam to stay away from you one time cause he told me he liked you." He fell silent again, then continued. "I wanted you to be my first girlfriend, my first kiss just everything first."

I sat up, 'is that why you rejected Katie and she blamed me?" I looked at him. "I rejected more than ten girls for you." He glanced into my eyes. I didn't know that, I couldn't believe my ears. "So, you do like me, then? As more than a sister?" I questioned him.

He smiled a bit, 'yeah, well, now it's more like love." He shyly looked away. "I always wanted to tell you but never had a perfect chance. I would always choke up or RaRa would interrupt us or just something else like that."

"When I left for work these past months, I couldn't really focus cause I was always thinking of you, wondering if you found someone and I lost all my chances, just thinking the absolute worst." He glanced over at me, weakly smiling at me, 'whenever I called RaRa, when I had the chance, I would asked to talk to you but were either at school or sleeping or visiting your parents."

My heart skipped a beat when he said that, he was thinking of me? I barely had time to talk to RaRa or my family let alone get a boyfriend. Right now, I was on a search for a job and kept my focus on school. "Yeah, sorry. I was studying really hard for the finals from the past semester, which I past by the way." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I'm glad you past." He pulled me in so I could lay on his right shoulder.

We stayed silent for a while, hearing cars past us by, admiring the lights of the city. "I love this view, whenever I wanna listen to music with my earphones during the day or stay silent, relaxing my mind during the night. It seriously feels therapeutic." I told him. "It does, it really feels calming." He told me softly.

Feeling the bit of breeze that past by, I grabbed the little blanket we kept out here and put it on top of us. "You really love the balcony, don't you?" He smirked softly at me. "Yes, I do." I smirked back at him and we just stared into each others eyes, not saying a word. "Mia?" He whispered. "Hm?" He looked at my lips. "Have you had your first kiss yet?" He wondered, looking back into my eyes. I shook my head no. "No, I haven't. Have you?" I whispered, glancing at his lips, so full and kissable. "No."

We leaned closer to each other, 'Brahmsy?" He kept glancing at my lips. "Yes, bubba." So I looked down at his lips. "Kiss me." I whispered. It didn't take long for him to do so. He captured my lips and I just felt like I was in heaven, my heaven. His lips felt so perfect and that's when I knew that having a crush on Brahms wasn't so bad. Pulling back, his eyes met mine.

"This was so worth the wait." He whispered, smiling at me and I giggled silently back. We stayed out here for a while more until we both felt really tired. Entering back into the apartment, locking the balcony doors, we went to the living room but paused when we saw RaRa cuddled up, sleeping in Kevin's arms. "That's too cute." I told Brahmsy, whispering. He hugged me from behind, 'yeah, but we are cuter." He whispered back in my ear. I giggled but I stopped when we saw Kevin shift a little but didn't wake up. Whew.

Part three, complete.