Chapter 4: In those years, my might shadowed the world.

After the bankruptcy, all the properties of Yu family were auctioned off to pay their debts. His relatives shunned him. The teenager had no place to live and lived on campus before he dropped out. After signing a contract with All Star Entertainment, he lived with Luo Peng. They lived in a two-bedroom apartment rented by Luo Peng.

The little boy has never done housework since he was a child. Luo Peng also had not much choice. No matter how diligent they were, the house was not very tidy. Wei Xiaofeng once made a sharp comment on the word "pig's nest".

As for the food, these two people were even more unconcerned. They either order takeout or went to dawdle to get a free meal. The kitchen in this room was just a decoration since the lived here.

Yu Siyang opened the fridge. It's either a beer or spicy potato chips, there's no ingredient for a lunch.

"Xiao Yu, do you want a baozaifan or gaimafan today?" Luo Peng slumped on the living room sofa with a stack of takeout orders in his hand.

Yu Siyang came out of the kitchen and took Luo Peng's takeout orders and threw it on the tea table. He refused to ordered takeout food. "Luo Ge, let's go to the supermarket and buy some food and cook by ourselves."

Luo Peng sat up from the sofa and said in surprise, "Do you do it? I can't cook anyway."

When he first moved in, he cooked a meal that almost took them both to the hospital, and he had stayed away from the kitchen ever since that.

"I will do it." Yu Siyang nodded and went back to his room to pick up his wallet. "Luo Ge, let's go."

The supermarket was not far from where they live. It took about ten minutes walk. Luo Peng was carrying a large reusable bag, he was not reassured and asked while walk, "Xiao Yu, are sure you can cook, and it's not dark dish ah."

Yu Siyang glanced at him blankly. The chef of a five-star hotel cooked for him for free. Dare to say, he knew how much he had to pay for a table.

Looking at the confident look of the child, Luo Peng decided that even he had a stomachache after eating, he should keep the show and not hurt the child's confidence.

As soon as he entered the supermarket, Luo Peng began to order, "Then I want to eat braised pork, beef, chicken wings, oh... and fish, I also like shrimp."

He spoke enthusiastically and had completely forgotten the question of "could Xiao Yu cook".

Yu Siyang looked at him speechlessly, "...we're only two people, we can't eat that much."

Luo Peng put a box of frozen chicken wings in the shopping cart, waved and laughed, "I have a big appetite. I can definitely finish it."

Yu Siyang looked at his figure and silently put a piece of beef in the shopping cart.

They're pretty efficient at shopping, just less than half an hour. They walked out of the supermarket with a bag full of meat, vegetable and seasoning. Luo Peng also carried a bag of rice on his shoulder.

When they came to the gate where they lived, they saw Wei Xiaofeng going inside. Luo Peng quickly stopped him and said, "Xiaofeng Ge, why are you here?"

"Buying so many dishes, can you cook?" Wei Xiaofeng watched their shopping bags and frowned. Once he ate Luo Peng's dark food, his stomach hurt for three days, and he had psychological shadow since then.

Luo Peng quickly cleared up, "Xiao Yu said he would do it."

"Xiaofeng Ge, let's have lunch together." Yu Siyang was also very grateful to the benefactor of the teenager. If it hadn't been for Wei Xiaofeng's help, his situation would have been worse.

Wei Xiaofeng looked up and down at Yu Siyang with doubtful eyes, secretly decided to leave the matter and refused to stay and abuse his stomach.

*****

Yu Siyang didn't eat enough and glared gloomily at Luo Peng, "Don't think I need to wash dishes. Instead of boasting, go do the dishes."

"Oww... I hate washing dishes most." Despite that, Luo Peng kept on tidied up the table and wash the dishes.

Wei Xiaofeng, who had something to eat but doesn't need to wash the dishes, held a cup of green tea in his hand and watched his cousin busy in and out with satisfaction. He said to Yu Siyang, "Fang Tu told me once, the video record of "Happy Player" was lack of actor, just in time for you to go."

"Ah? What am I going to do?" Yu Siyang asked stupidly.

"Play games with them and play as soy sauce. You've been there before." Wei Xiaofeng said.

Yu Siyang laughed awkwardly, "Haha... I don't remember."

Wei Xiaofeng sighed. When would this child's temporary amnesia be over? It's killing me.