Marry Your Daughter (JB)

requested by: amy-dc99

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and JB have been lovers for 5 years. You care for him, he cares for you. You both had the perfect love. You two were meant to be.

"Good morning, baby." JB smiled as you opened your eyes on a bright morning.

"Good morning, oppa." you greeted back.

Your day always starts off like that. You seeing JB's smile every morning never gets old.

"Are you ready for the day ?" he asked.

"Of course. Especially when I'm with you." you smiled.

"그래 (alright). Let's go."

You hopped off the bed and you cooked breakfast. You felt JB's arms wrapping around your waist. You soon felt his breath against your neck. He was resting his head on your shoulder.

It was all romantic until you heard him snore..

"Aish ! Oppa ! Wake up !" you shook him while the food you were cooking was getting spoiled.

"Oppa ! 일어나 ! (wake up!)" you shook him more.

You were actually cooking a sunny-side-up egg so, there's a tendency that oil will pop and land on your skin.

"아야 ! (Ouch !)" you screamed.

"뭐 ?!(What?!) What happened ?!" he worriedly asked.

"Oppa ..! The oil splatted on me."

"Oh .. Sorry . I fell asleep, didn't I ?"

"Aish.."

"Hehe .. 미안해.. (Sorry)"

"Yah .. The egg is spoiled.." you frowned.

" Ah .. Just get yourself dressed up, I'll cook the egg." he said and put on his apron. (귀엽다 ㅠ.ㅠ)

"아랐어 .." you nodded.

You went upstairs to get ready. You didn't put any makeup because JB doesn't like it.

As soon as you went back down, you saw JB fixing the table for you. Egg and bread for breakfast.

"Amy, 먹자~ (Let's eat)" JB smiled.

"그래 (alright)"

You sat down with JB and ate with him.

"맛이 었어요~ (It's delicious)" you complimented his masterpiece.

After a few bites..

"JB, are you nervous ?" you asked.

"Me ? No, not at all. Why?"

"Nothing, I just asked."

"Ok." he smiled.

Today is actually the day where he will ask permission from your father if you two can get married. You've planned this last night while you were having dinner.

"Are you?" he asked.

"Nope. I'm sure we will get him approved." you positively said.

"Great. It may be easy because your family loves me, right ?" he said.

"Yeah. And it will be easier if I beg him." you said.

JB was done eating. He stood up and told you that he will just dress up.

After you were done, you went to the car and waited for JB. He was taking too long.

Soon enough, you saw JB. He was so dressed up.