You're Mine (Jaebum)

One night, Graduation day at school ..

You were with your friends having the last moments together. Mentioning throwbacks, eating food, laughing and having golden conversations with each other .. but for you .. those were just for them ..

You wouldn't focus on them .. your mind is set on your boyfriend Jaebum who is with his other set of friends .. you are obliged to meet up with him to tell him even a simple "congratulations". Because what you know is that you kept a promise of keeping your relationship a secret. So .. you tried your best to be careful and at the same time finish your mission .. you're just afraid that people will get you two separated.

While throwing out fake laughs because you have no idea why they're laughing, you saw Jaebum with this girl walking together .. kind of appealing, nothing much .. probably typical .. but then your laugh went obviously fake.

You gritted your teeth and crushed the plastic water bottle in your hand.

He saw it and you gave him a deadly look .. you walked passed him and whispered "You're so dead."

Soon enough, you tried to gain revenge ..

JB was a guy of jealousy .. he would react abruptly when he sees you with someone else.

So you did .. you drove close to your boy classmate which made him mad. You gave him a glance and smirked.

You .. at this point was ... I dont know .. haha . Let's say you were on Beastmode (Again, Filipinos know this very much ..)

The aftermath, he texted you ..

"You're sticking with that guy again ?! And you just stared at me like I wouldnt care ?!"

"I'm sorry .. how blunt of you to stick with her again !" You replied ..

"With her ?? What do you mean ??" He asked.

"Don't act like you don't know !" You sent back ..

He gave you a signal to meet up at the classroom ..

You rolled your eyes at him and he texted you again ..

"How dare you roll your eyes at me ?! Go ! Now ! I'll be with you shortly."

You were too mad to reply and marched all the way to your classroom.

You were hurt. I mean .. we all know that it hurts seeing your loved one with another one ..... :'(

You cried .. not just because of that .. but because you were entangled with the Lim Jaebum .. the GOT7's leader. And you know what that means .. fans here .. fans there .. You can't have him all for yourself. He has a career that he must pursue .. he doesnt have any time for you .. and of course .. he does dramas .. it involves love stories and leading ladies you dont even know .. and all you do is sit down and watch him work .. and it hurts. You know that.  You might as well give up on him ... but the only reason why you still love him is because he's doing his best to keep your relationship a secret because he feared that people might speak things about you and may cause you to break. He's doing his best to protect you.

...

...

...

Anyways ..

He arrived shortly after your/my drama .. :3

He knocked first before entering.

He saw you  reading a random book that probably took your attention.

Your expectations was far from reality .. instead of scolding you, he hugged you.

"Love, I'm so sorry .. she just suddenly ran near me. I was about to walk to the drinks but then she just .. walked next to me. I didnt want to talk to her. But she asked this very simple question and I answered. That was the time when you looked at me and you thought I was talking to her.

Love, you know that I know you were gaining revenge. I didnt mean it .. I'm so sorry. I know you were so mad at me when I saw you crush the water bottle. Please forgive me .. I know you're tired .. I want to make it up to you. And please dont gain revenge anymore. It hurts. You dont know how much it hurt me."

As he explains his case, tears ran down your cheeks. He noticed everything you did. You thought he would be insensitive. But he wasnt he knew how you felt. He understands why you crushed the bottle earlier. And you thought he wouldnt. That's why you loved him .. nobody else understands you but him ..

He looked at you and wiped your tears away .. his face was going nearer .. you can feel his breath against your lips ..

With a blink of an eye, you two were making out.

He pushed you to a corner. He held you the way he used to .. he called it the Protection Arms--which were around your waist.

Soon enough you can feel his hand lingering around your body and went up to your left breast.

He started playing as he kissed you hungrily.

"I love you .." he whispered.

"I love you, too .." you replied.

He stared at you for a moment.

"You're mine .."

"I'm yours." You chuckled.

He caressed your cheeks before saying ..

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too .." you replied as you dug your face against his chest.

"Don't ever let me go, ok ?" You sobbed.

"I will never .. I promise." He said with his chin placed on your head.

"Shall we ?" He said as he offered to escort you home.

"We shall." You said and held his hand.

"Wait .. one last." He stopped and kissed you again.

"JAEBUM !" You heard JYP-nim calling him.

"Oh damn .." he mumbled.

"Love, I guess this is where we depart from each other." He kneeled.

He took your hand and kissed it.

"Will we meet again ?" You chuckled.

"Absolutely." He smiled.

"JAEBUM !!" JYP-nim yelled.

"Goodbye, love." He bowed and rushed down stairs.

You couldnt help but laugh when you heard them ..

"What were you doing there ?!" JYP-nim asked.

"I just took something." He said.

"I'm telling you, Jaebum."

"What ??" He chuckled.

You went the other way so no one could see you.

You blushed all the way home ..

×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×

The end .. :)

I'll be updating once in a while. Arasseo ? So please anticipate for the next story.

감사합니다 :)