𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

Start from the beginning

"He jus' lame, he wanna do basic stuff. Everybody go to Mexico, and Jamaica and allat. But people don't go to Africa and experience the motherland."

"You not even black." Kelin said making me laugh as Mina rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, like I was saying. We need to get in touch with our ancestors."

"Nobody wanna go see them skinny ass kids bruh."

"You think Africa is just what they show on tv. It's way more to it, it's so beautiful, it's cleaner than Mexico." She rolled her eyes as he smacked his lips.

"Saoir where you wanna go?"

"Afr-" Before I could even finish my sentence Kelin hung up making me laugh as Mina shook her head.

"He's childish. What was you finna say?"

"Africa sounds more fun, it's different I think I'd enjoy it."

"He gone enjoy it too, he jus' a crybaby." She mumbled making me laugh as she waved her hand.

"Off that subject, what you gettin' all cute for?"

"Fazon's album release party."

"Ouu, I thought he was havin' it in Chicago."

"He is we flying on one of his manager's friend's private jets." I told her making her eyes get wide, "Ya'll is richhh."

"No is manager friend is rich."

"Private jet, so fancyyy." She said making me laugh, "Shut up."

"No forreal it's fancy as fuck, take some bougie ass pictures too. Like I mean bougie as fuck."

"I will just for you." I told her making her nod her head, "Well finish getting all cute and what not. I'll talk to you later, love you."

"I love you too." I told her before she hung up and I hung up as well.

"I love seeing you interact wit' yo' brothers and sister. You be smiling all big and stuff." Aya chuckled as I rolled my eyes, "You always gotta be all sentimental."

"I'm forreal, I love to see you happy. You deserve it."

"No ya'll deserve it." I told her as she shrugged, "We all do." She mumbled fixing one piece of my hair before stepping back looking at me.

"You look sooo beautiful." She smiled making me look at myself in the mirror.

The hairstyle wasn't that bad, I still wasn't feeling it all the way. But I didn't dislike it too much either.

"You doing your makeup before you leave?" Aya asked making me shake my head, "No we gotta be gone in an hour. So imma do it there." I told her making her nod her head.

"Have fun, enjoy yourself. Mingle, have a couple drinks. Have fun." She told me making me nod, "I will." I assured her as she just looked at me before nodding her head.

"Call me tonight." She said as I laughed, "Okay, thank you for doing my hair and making me look so good."

"You always thanking me I need to be thanking you."

"Stop." I waved her off knowing if she kept talking I would be crying.

"I love you Saoir, have fun forreal. Do some things that I would do." She winked at me as I laughed.

"I love you too." I told her as she gathered her hair stuff and I went into my room seeing Faze laid across my bed.

"You always over here, you never wanna go to your house." I said as he looked at me shrugging, "I feel good here."