Humming in the woods

He walked under the cherry blossoms with a happy smile plastered onto his face that refused to go away as he continued. He usually walked through this path because it filled him with a bit of happiness each time. He pulled out some earbuds and started to play some AC/DC and continued to walk.
He hummed with the tune as he passed the hotels where one of his cousins from his dads side used to live before he moved away to Texas. He used to bring him cookies or muffins whenever he went to school. Now its just an empty memory that lurks in the back of his mind. Whenever he remembered it nostalgia filled him. Remembering all of the fun times he had when he was younger even if he was lonely.
A sigh left his lips and he pushed it back into the box of memories that sits in the back of his brain, gathering dust until he decides to touch the older pictures of memory that sits in perfectly imperfect stacks.

   The pink flowers fell from the trees gracefully. It seemed as if they had their whole life planned out in perfect choreography. They will grow, show their perfect colors and shapes that made them stand out and seem to glow whenever you walked under or near them. Then they would flutter to the ground, saying hello to the passing leaves whom are jealous of their brighter color that fills the vision of all on lookers. There wasn't a flaw, not one. If someone were to cut down a cherry blossom tree and it fell, Almost in slow motion all the petals and flowers would flutter off and away while most of them stayed to what used to be their life source. Even in death they were beautiful and perfect. He always wondered why he couldnt be like that.

    He turned his head to keep from getting lost in the slight pain he felt in the tree that fell. He saw the school, he was approaching faster than he thought he would because he was going to be early. He breathed in the smell of spring and walked into the building that smelled like paper and ink. He walked down the hallway and he opened the door to the class labeled "1-A" he stepped inside. "Hey kirishima!" He heard a pink girl yell "Hey Mina!"

×Time skip×

Kirishima got out of class and saw Bakugou in the hall "Hey bakubro!" He yelled and walked up to him "go away shitty hair" kirishima laughed slightly and scratched the back of his neck "Ok, I guess I'll see you tomorrow!" He said and trotted away

The leaf is just a lowlife, the leaf wants to be like the cherry blossom.
The leaf tries to speak to the petal only to be told to leave, the wind picks the leaf from the ground to take him to more petals.

The petals never felt useless or ugly, they never felt imperfect... The leaf was the one that suffered on the ground by itself while the petals know where they will be heading, they know just how beautiful they are
And how ugly the leaf is.

This leaf painted itself pink to fool the other petals, it worked for a short while but now the paint is starting to chip and the leaf is starting to flake.

Kirishima felt a tear fall down his face, almost like the petal... He decided to walk through the woods and to visit the petals.
He wouldn't get too close though, the petals would break if they saw him.

He sat under a tree across a Cherry blossom tree. His red eyes flicked around the trees as they began to cloud and tear up. He blinked and the tears rolled off his cheek.

The little leaf lost its way. The wind forgot him, the rocks held him to the ground as he was mocked mercilessly by the petals.

The leaf wants to flake away, the leaf wants to fly somewhere else. The leaf wants to be pretty, useful, and loved.

The leaf is slowly dying, trying to be a petal. The leaf is slowly fading, trying its best to hold on. The leaf is slowly becoming a forgotten part of this cycle.

Poor leaf.