"Asahi's fine." Bakugo grumbles and take the bottle out Kirishima's outstretched hand. Using his bottle opener keychain, he pops the top and takes a long swig.

"Well, Shitty Hair, what did you wanna show me?"

"R-right, follow me this way," Eijiro beckons at the blonde to follow him through a door. He flicks a switch and Bakugo has to blink a few times so his eyes can adjust to the brightness. Katsuki looks around the garage in awe. Kirishima has cars of all kinds, old and new, foreign and domestic. All shapes and colors.

"Is that an Aventador?? Holy shit, you have a fucking Cobra GT?? A fucking brand new Nissian GT-R?!"

"Yeah dude I deal with the best of the best. And my clients are very generous with the pay. You remember the other guys that hung out at the shop with me? Hanta Sero, Denki Kaminari, Hitoshi Shinso, sometimes Mina Ashido? They help me out here a lot and in exchange I let them build and work on their own cars as much as they want, or just to come hang out. My place is just as much my home as it is theirs." Eijiro watched as the blond roams around the garage, ogling at rows upon rows of cars, until he stops.

"Can I take this Suby BRZ for a spin some time??"

Katsuki's attention had been glued to a lowered, sleek murdered out matte black Subaru BRZ, and Eijiro was ready to use it to his advantage.

"If you behave tonight I'll let you drive it like you stole it," he said coyly. Bakugo whipped around to gawk at Kirishima, joy and eagerness etched into his intense crimson eyes. He masks a full body shudder with a deep rumbling laugh at blonde's subtle excitement.

"Come on, let's head to the kitchen. Everyone should be here soon."

"So what, you live here, too? You got a cot in a closet or some shit?" Kirishima gives Bakugo a puzzled look, but explains.

"I do live here, yes, but when I had the shop built, I had the architect design a small house-like attachment to the back. If I get dedicated to a job, then I'll put in the extra late hours in the shop and I won't have to go far to go to bed," Kirishima said sheepishly. Bakugo just hums as he takes another long swig from the bottle. Eijiro leads them through a door and into what he'd describe as a "den of manliness". A well loved faux leather sectional couch with a matching ottaman that doubles as the coffee table was nestled into the bottom left corner of the den; large flat screen TV hung from the wall directly in front of the couch, floating above a massive entertainment center with what looks like 3 different gaming consoles and a shelf of games and movies of all genres. The kitchen was small, but functional; the cabinets were a rich brown with cream colored granite counter tops. A small round table sat in the middle that could seat five comfortably. Deep crimson curtains hung perfectly over both the living room and kitchen windows. There was an additional four doors around the apartment style home, three bedrooms and one full guest bathroom.

"It's fitting," Bakugo mutters as he looks around Kirishima's home, his heavy boots stomping further into the space.

"Is uuhhh that a good thing?"

"Yeah, I mean I half expected it to be more car shit strewn around."

"Yeah I didn't want a whole lot of space due to the simple fact that it's mostly just me here. I mean, sure the bros stay the night occasionally, I've got enough bedrooms and the couch is comfortable enough, but it's just me here," Kirishima emphasizes the "just me" part in hopes Katsuki catches on.

Just then, the door behind them swings wide open and two men stumble across the threshold, gaping wildly at Bakugo. The taller one of the two had black hair and shoved two pizza boxes and take-out containers in Kirishima's arms and rushes to thrust himself into Bakugo's space.

"What's up Blasty!!! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Hanta Sero, we had the same shop class together."

Katsuki grumbled briskly as his eyes searching Eijiro's. Kirishima stifled a laugh as he watched Kaminari struggle to catch up and re-introduce himself to his old classmate.

"Okay guys, are we ready to play??"

"I am!!!" Kaminari screeched as he and Sero quickly shuffle into the den, setting up the sodas, snacks, two large pizzas, take-out containers, and another two twelve packs of beer atop the ottoman. As Bakugo pops open his second beer, he sheds his jacket and drapes it over the back of a kitchen chair.

"Oi, Sparky, I'm playing you first," he demands as he plops down into the plush couch, reaching for a controller.

"Oh you're so on, bro!!!"

The 4 of them settle down on the sectional, playing each other a few rounds, stuffing pizza slices and chugging beer in between rounds.