lemon 1? fem reader

Idk I may write more of 'em.
I wrote this on a whim, out of boredom, so don't expect much if it.
~ Masky

(Reader Pov?)

I whined a little, not even trying to look at who had planted their foot into my back. I could smell their blood, their strength, I wasn't going anywhere unless they wanted me to. All I was doing was taking a little snooze by the hot springs and now I'm probably mincemeat.... And how long was I sleeping? ITS ALREADY NIGHT OUT!

I gasped as my hair was suddenly pulled. I instinctively grabbed at the hand witch held me, but didn't do anything more. At least their foot was off my back and I could get moderately comfortable. I froze hearing them take a deep breath in. I shivered slightly at the warm breath on my neck. Oh curses... Damn my bodily functions, this ...stupid heat. (Could be a feline boy, we just don't know yet*hasweirdheadcannonsforthings*)

I whined and accidentally turned my face away from them. They sighed a let go of my hair, letting me fall face first back into the ground. I just froze up some more, staying there.

"Get up, and bow" (Bitches, it's been years since I watched the show, fuck off) he spoke calmly to me. I wasted no time, scampering out from beneath him and turned around. I didn't dare look at his face, I didn't want to anger him, and I stayed on my knees, putting my hands before me with my head down.

"Let me see your face," so I did, closing my eyes. I couldnt face the danger he presented! "Open your eyes." damn it.. I obeyed. Oh gods... He was drop dead gorgeous...
I...

Oh curse my body and it's desires... My loins tingled at the thought of him ravaging me... But in an instant I recognized who he was. The demon lord of the west. (just thought of the Dragon of the west....ugh, godsbedamned) My cheeks burned as he stared at me with that cold, expressionless face... Mmmmm...

He suddenly grabbed my chin, his already cold look turning hateful for some reason. "Your scent..." He paused briefly, taking a noticeable breath in, "You're in heat..." he sounded a little disappointed. His nails started to dig into my skin. "Speak of this to no one... "he spoke under his breath, pulling me up to my feet by my jaw, witch hurt like hell, and then kissed me.

I froze for a moment before melting into the kiss. It was sweet and hesitant at first but it wasn't long before he saw fit to completely dominate me. His hands went to my behind, lightly feeling then before they trailed to my hips and ran up my sides.

He forced his tongue into my mouth, exploring freely. I didn't fight him, shyly reaching my hands into his long, silky hair. Mmm, I couldn't believe how soft his hair was. His hands finally went to the shoulders of my kimono (I am trying, just work with me), sliding the sleeves down. I shivered slightly at his hands now went to my chest, groping my soft mounds of flesh. (alright a fem reader)I closed my eyes and moaned into the kiss, while he kept massaging my breasts.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and removed his hands from my chest. I opened my eyes again and I could see the lust in his eyes as he grabbed my obi and pulled it and the rest of my kimono off, leaving me naked. My cheeked went an even deeper shade of red as he looked me over. I averted my gaze from him, trying not to put my arms up to cover myself, but I just couldn't bare this...

"Undress me." he ordered stoically, watching me with cold indifference despite his lust. I hesitated, but surprisingly he didn't get mad in any way, allowing me to take a moment to get closer to him.

I fiddled carefully with his armor, witch he did help to set down, but everything else was left to me. I loved his fluffy boa thing... So soft, like a cloud, but also warm like fur. Oh I wanted to hold it forever, but I wasn't going to wait around for him to looses his patients with me. I pulled his gilded sassh off his hips and opened up his kimono...