Motown 25/Thriller

Start from the beginning

" And this is where the music video really starts. Everyone will be watching the screen and pretending to watch. " Uncle John tells us as we sit in the seats daddy and the dancers will be sitting in. 

After thinking about it for a moment I say, " one day I'm going to be in the movies and people will watch me for real ".

" I'm sure you will sweet pea. Well come on I'm sure your dad is wondering where we've disappeared to. " He says escorting us backstage where daddy and Karen are. 

Michael's POV

We've just gotten done filming the close-up of me in the werewolf get up and I'm still in the prosthetics. I'm trying to be patient but I really want this stuff off. " They were supposed to be seeing the sets not go to Timbuktu. "

" They're having fun. It must be amazing being her age around all of this. " Karen says giggling at the way I look.

Of course, she's right I was exactly the same at her age. At almost eight years old we were signed to Mowtown and I was always following Berry Gordy around asking a million questions. " I can't wait to scare the pants off of my tough-as-nails little girl. " I say as I check my prosthetics out in the mirror. 

Snickering she says, " you're terrible! How does she deal with you? "

" Bianca loves this kind of stuff. She's always trying to get me around every corner. " I defend not wanting to look like a complete bafoon. 

Before Karen can speak again I hear the pitter-patter of little feet coming. Getting in position, I lift my arms up and- " Rawr! " I growl as soon as the door opens.

Bianca and Honey's eyes get big for a fraction of a second before they break out in giggles. " We know that's you, daddy! " 

" Yeah, Applehead you can't trick us! " Honey says sticking her tongue out. 

These two are thick as thieves and I love it. I never had many friends when I was her age due to always being on the road. It's nice that she has someone like Honey around. Hendrix is her last name as in the late great Jimi Hendrix. The poor thing was born a few months after he died and he mother isn't interested in having any more so it's good that they have each other.

" Uncle John showed us the whole set! Are the zombies gonna get you? " She asks so cutely. 

Smiling down at her I say, " you'll just have to wait and see my little butterfly. Are you two ready to see us in action later on? " 

" Yes! " They both exclaim excitedly.

" Okay let me get this off of my face and then I have someone I want you to meet. " 

...

After gently removing the prosthetics and redoing my makeup we head out onto the set and right into the very person I was telling them about. " Bianca, Honey, this is Ola Rae. Ola, this is my daughter Bianca and he best friend Honey Hendrix. "