"Jeez, just tryna make conversation. If my dad's sending me here, might as well know what I'm getting in to," she shrugged.

"And what does me being in a relationship prepare you for exactly?"

She shrugged again, leaning back. It felt like hours before they pulled into New Orleans. She was confused, knowing that Lousiana was a long drive away from Mystic Falls. She gawked at the architecture, but stared long and hard at the large building they parked in front of. This place was known for it's Crescent pack, it's witches, it's Bourban, and one thing her dad used to warn her about: The Original family.

Roman pressed his phone to his ear yet again, stating, "We're here."

They waited about ten minutes before a small group of ridiculously hot people walked out. Of the group, a girl was dragging another girl by her upper arm, and one of the guys was carrying out a small luggage.

Roman smiled, getting out of the car to help put the luggage in his back trunk and wrap the girl in his arms. Arianelle watched suspiciously, wondering who these people were. Her eyes landed on the blond adult with pink lipgloss, recognizing her from some photos with her dad. From the stories she learned growing up, she was Rebekah Mikaelson, a vampire her dad was once in love with.

She stared at them in awe once she realized they were the original family—or at least, what was left of it.

The girl that Roman was hugging got into the car, staring back at the blonde girl sitting in the back. Roman joined them after slamming the trunk shut, and there was a knock on the brunette's window. The girl rolled it down, a bald man sticking his head inside.

"You better take care of her, Sienna," the man warned, giving Roman a scary serious stare.

"I will, Marcel," Roman nodded.

Marcel kept his glare on him, staring for a moment longer before nodding and taking his head out of the door. A girl came next, another brunette. She looked she nice and innocent, the smile on her face wide.

"Have fun, Lils," the girl said to the girl inside of the car.

"I can't believe you guys planned to send me away, Davina," laughed the girl in the car.

"It's not sending you away, it's sending you on a trip," a boy said from outside of the car. 

"Oh yeah? And how are you going to handle Rousseau's alone?" Lilah asked as Davina moved away from the window, sticking her own head out.

"We'll manage," shrugged Josh.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So, when did this get planned?" Lilah asked Roman as they began on their drive.

"I called Davina, asked her to pack your things," he explained. "You said that your memory loss began when you woke up near Mystic Falls, and since I need to take Arianelle over here to the Salvatore School, might as well see if we can jog up some of your memories."

"Well, I'm glad you did. It's been boring around here without you."

"Did a Mikaelson just tell me that New Orleans was boring? Your dad is rolling in his grave," Roman snickered, shaking his head.

Lilah playfully shoved his shoulder.

Arianelle watched with wide eyes, wondering just who these two were. When her mom had all but threw her into his car, saying he was taking her to a better place, she hadn't imagined that he'd be anyone important other than some supernatural creature that worked for the fancy boarding school. Instead, he's friends with the original family, he knows one of their kids.