S I X

15 comments!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hanging upon the walls of Lilah and Josh's shared apartment, on the walls at Rousseau's, and even on the walls in the Mikaelson compounds were photos of the dearly departed.

Photos of the Mikaelson siblings. Photos of Lilah with Elijah hanging in the apartment, in small frames because Lilah had a thing for polaroid photos, his classy manner being able to come across in photos by how straight he was standing, his lips barely lifted up at the sides.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

1 7
Y E A R S
A G O

"Oh, hey, Elijah!" Lilah greeted, skipping down the staircase of the Mikaelson compound, where she had been upstairs with Davina, after Marcel had moved her there from the attic at the church. 

"I got something for you," Elijah informed her, his hands behind his back to conceal whatever it was.

She looked at him with a quirked up eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"You're quite fond of using that Polaroid camera of yours, the fancy one you got on clearance at... Target, was it?" he asked, and she nodded. 

He brought his hands in front of him, "It's quite old, but... I found it within some of my old things, thought maybe you'd like it. It's from the 80's. A Polaroid Impulse."

In his hands was an old Polaroid camera, a dark blue color.

"I think they might use the same film as yours, it's from the 600s film series. I put film in it already."

She grabbed it from him and looked up at him with a look of happy surprise. "What's this for?"

He merely shrugged, "Do you like it?"

"I love it, Elijah."

"Shall we?" he asked, grabbing it from her and looking over as Hayley walked through the entrance of the Mikaelson compound.

"Hayley, do you mind taking a photo of me and Lilah Rae?"

"Sure," she nodded, walking over and taking the camera from Elijah's hands.