"We're the Mikaelsons, we're always going to be mad."

Both of them turned around to see Rebekah standing there with Kol. The remaining Mikaelson siblings walked onto the balcony, Rebekah standing on the other side of Lilah, and Kol on the other side of her.

"You had the promise of always and forever without us even knowing who you were," Rebekah said. "And you'll continue to have it so as long as we live."

"Soon it'll just be the two of us, Lilah Rae," Kol said, his dark joke hitting each of them a little different.

Freya was a witch, she was mortal. Rebekah wanted to take the cure once Damon Salvatore was ready. Davina was a witch. Marcel would likely take the cure as well. Soon, the only thing left would be Kol, Lilah, and hopefully Josh.

"You didn't need to go there tonight, brother," Rebekah laughed, smacking her big brother on the back of his head.

"I'm just saying!"

"Well, stop saying things!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

F I R S T
D A Y
O F
S C H O O L

"Thanks Davina, I appreciate it

"Thanks Davina, I appreciate it."

Roman ended the call on his phone, placing it back into his pocket while he drove.

"So, where are we going exactly?"

Arianelle Victoria sticking her head outside of the car since Roman's convertible top was down.

She expected to see signs that said Mystic Falls or even a bridge marked Wickery Bridge, or whatever landmarks her dad once talked about.

"We're going to pick someone up before I take you to a safe place," he replied, "And we have to go fast, first day of school is already today."

She rolled her eyes, pulling her head back into the car. 

"And yet we're taking a detour? Aren't we supposed to be in that town my dad grew up in?" she questioned, before saying in a mocking tone, "The wondrous Mystic Falls, from where my mom ran from, and she ran like hell."

Roman glanced at her through the rearview mirror, but didn't respond. Caroline had warned him that the girl might be a bit snarky and sarcastic given her current situation.

"So, who's the girl you were on the phone with? Got a girlfriend?" she asked.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend," Roman replied.

"She dump you?"

"Please be quiet," the vampire told her, and she raised her eyebrows with a feigned scared look on her face.