"i'm out cuz" he waved me off.

"roddy come on" i pulled his arm. "you gon really sit here and act like you weren't fucking anybody when we broke up?"

"that's different, Vane-"

"no it's not!" i cut him off. "at least i didn't fuck anybody" i let go of his arm turning to grab my
air forces to match my outfit.  "bullshit"

"i'm sorry ight? i want you to myself, Vanessa. only to me" he pulled me back turning me to him.

"what're you saying?" i asked biting my lip in frustration.

"i wanna try again. i want you to be mine again" he admitted. "and if something happens PLEASE tell me" he lifted my chin. "what you say?"

"okay" i sighed. "but roddy you gotta understand that those are my friends. ion say nun when you hang around nia or bird's friends" he nodded.

"ima come pick you up tonight ight?"

"i can drive to the house" i giggled.

"no because i wanna drop you off on monday too" he leaned down. "can i get a kisssss?" he dragged making me laugh before pulling his face down connecting our lips.

"just stay here until classes are over" i smiled pulling away. "we can leave as soon as their over and then go home"

"whatever you want"

— Later that night —

- Rodrick Moore -

"why you been so quiet?" i asked rubbing on Vanessa's thigh as i drove.

"just thinking" she sighed.

"about?"

"about what would've happened if i kept the baby" she said lowly.

"you'd be 3 months pregnant wit a mini me or you" she smacked her teeth.

"you know what i meant" i sighed.

"we would've been great parents, Vanessa. we woulda named our daughter lyric and our son after me" i explained as i kept my eyes on the road.