So I wear these evening gowns for the next few days and once again it's Friday morning so the newspaper will hopefully say something good

So I wear these evening gowns for the next few days and once again it's Friday morning so the newspaper will hopefully say something good. Mary brings me the paper and it reads Soon to be Princess America has definitely improved her image vastly. The public is overjoyed of this change. She evens acts and carries herself like not only a princess but a Queen. She's even going to give away all of her old clothes to the less fortunate. All of Illèa cannot wait for her rein.
Oh my goodness it worked it really worked!! I get dressed into my day outfit and gracefully walk to Maxon's room to show him the paper.

Since I have been dressing like a princess this is my outfit for the day shoes and all. I knock on Maxon's door and he answers dressed in his crisp suit. I hand him the paper to read. "That's great, " he says not so enthusiastically. "I thought you would be more excited, " I say. "The thing is America they love how you have been acting along with what you wear. It's one thing to change how you dress but you aren't even you anymore. You don't have the same fire and determination or your passion. America did you run here all excitedly?" "No." "The America I knew would have run over here in her pajamas not caring what anyone thought. It is one thing to be poised for some things but it's not you." He is right. They like my new image. "They don't like me for me, do they?" "America they haven't gotten the chance to see who you really are." "You can change it all on the report tonight if you like. Oh, and by the way, you should dress however you like. That is something my mother would wear now." "Ok. Truth be told I didn't like the way I used to dress. I'm much more modest it's Judy I thought that us what people wanted to see being as I'm a pop star. Being influenced really isn't my thing and Maxon I hate this dress on me. It's lovely but it's not me. Maxon, could I give all my old dresses to the lower castes?" "Now that's the America I know and love." I go run back to my room to change into something else more me.

" I go run back to my room to change into something else more me

That's much more me! I love it. I grab all of my old dresses and put them into bags. I have the limo take me to the town so I can give them all away. They are all individually bagged. The photographers and reporters, of course, came as soon as they heard. I hand them all out to anyone a 5 or below. I go back to the palace and get ready for the report.

 I go back to the palace and get ready for the report

I get dressed for the report looking totally me. I'm pretty nervous about telling what I'm going to to the whole world. I walk into the studio and sit with Maxon until Gavril calls Maxon and me up. We talk for a few moments. "So Lady America you changed your look once again?" Gavril asks. "Yes, " I say. "Truth be told this is my favorite look you have done so far." "Thank you Gavril. I used to dress how I thought I had to being a pop star and all. Then I went to wearing matronly clothes. A picture of me in my purple day dress pops on the screen right after me in one of my pop outfits. Now I'm dressing for me. You see when I found out people didn't like the popstar outfits I changed not only my clothes but myself. I wasn't just poised when I needed to be. When j got excited I simply walked after getting dressed if need be. The people liked that. If they don't like me for me then I don't care. I'm not changing myself just to impress anyone else, " I recite. "Prince Maxon is it true she hasn't been herself?" "She was still herself when she was dress in like a popstar. She wasn't herself with her most recent change, " Maxon responds. "So do you think the real her will be good enough to lead?" "Excuse me!" I say. "Gavril she will be more than just good enough." When the report is over Maxon and I eat dinner on my balcony. "Thanks for what you said on the report, " I say. "Your welcome. It needed to be said and I meant every word, "he says.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! Meanwhile, feel free to check out my other favorite story I wrote Aspen and America? I love reading your comments. I just lost a loved one due to COVID-19 so your comments would make me ever so happy. Also please vote for my chapters and if you have any ideas comment them and I promise you will get credit! Love y'all!