New Asia

A knock comes at my door very early in the morning. I wonder who it could be. I walk over to my door and I open it. "Hey, " I say groggily. "Hello darling. So it turns out my father and I have to fly to New Asia to try to resolve the war. We have to depart in a few minutes, "Maxon says. "Be safe and don't die okay?" I say. "I will try not to my dear." "I'm not your dear. When will you be back?" "A few days, " he says with a frown. "I'll miss you, " I say. "And I'll miss you." "Call me every morning and night." Maxon says. "Of course." "I love you, " he says. "I love you too." He hugs me and then kisses me goodbye. I am about to get dressed because at this point why not. Oh, wait I have a concert today. What am I going to wear to that? I race down the hall hoping to find Maxon and there he is. "Maxon I'm so sorry to hold you up for a moment but what do I wear in a concert down that I'm going to be a princess?" "It's fine darling and what time is this concert?" "I have two one in the afternoon and one tonight." "Wear a dress to the one tonight and whatever you want to the first maybe ask my mother." "Thank you." We kiss and I run back to my room. Ok, I'll practice until I ask Queen Amberly. Normally I would wear a skirt with a crop top or my ripped jeans and leather jacket. I feel like I have to dress nicely now though.

So I decided just to wear this green dress for the afternoon concert

So I decided just to wear this green dress for the afternoon concert. I was supposed to wear it to one before I came to the palace but it got canceled due to the weather. When my makes come into my room they do my hair and makeup. I grab my favorite microphone and guitar and head out to the limousine so I can be taken to where the concert is. Everything else I need is already there along with the people I have playing instruments for the songs.

This is the dress I shall wear tonight for the concert

This is the dress I shall wear tonight for the concert. It's for a girl who is turning 16 and she is a 2. So I've been instructed to wear black.
The next morning...

I get dressed and my maids do my hair and makeup

I get dressed and my maids do my hair and makeup. Then I rush over to call Maxon. He answers after a few rings. "Hello?" "Maxon it's America!" "Oh America Hi!" "I miss you." " I miss you too." "How is it going?" " It's going extremely well!" "That's amazing sweetie!" "Oh my dads calling for me. I'll talk to you later darling. I love you." "Ok I love you too bye!" "Bye."

Hey, guys so sorry this chapter is so short but I promise the next will be extra long. I'm sorry it took me a while to update I just ended a friendship... So my head has been in the clouds. I love reading your comments especially now since it makes me happier. Please comment on your thoughts and if you have any ideas. I promise you'll get credit! Also, please vote!