chapter 7

I sunk into deep depression."*knock knock*" anne walked through "i know its hard hun but things will get better" "eh" she sat a glass down and left.broken was the word,i was broken.I listein to why? By rascal flats....i cryed....alot."no harry!" "Let me in!" He barged in.

Hit him,hurt him,yell at him,do someting.

The voice was saying.

"Babe i'm sorry...i wasn't thinking" "why are there bandages on your wrists?" "I cut myself" "what?" "I cut myself...it relieve all the pain." "Please don't cut ever again" "not your choice i cut if i want to" "no your going to ruin your ugly arse body and make it more ugly" he covered his mouth "i meant to say beautiful" i stood "thats how you treat a person with depression by yelling at them?" "I'm i'm sorry" he said "Get out!" "W-what?" "GET THE FUDGS OUT!" I yelled "please" he yelled crying.

'Hes pissing us off.'

I started crying and gemma came towards me and held me."i think you should go harry" she said "no!" "Harry! Your makeing things worse now go!" He walked out crying.

'Go cut again babe it will make you feel better'

I did what the voice told me and walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

But as soon as i opend the cabnet i saw pills....sleeping pills.

'Take the pills'

I opened the cap and out them in my mouth.

'Will all be over soon'

I swallowed them

I realized i didn't wanna die "help me!" Anne came running in and saw the pills.
then everything went black.