chapter 4

After the meeting i shaked off this stupid tiara and went to change out this stupid dress. "Aw come on its not that bad" "screw you styles" "*sigh*" i walked out "better!" I said "i still don't like the clothes your wearing" he said "yeah and i still don't like you but i guess we both have to deal with it" "touche".

*eh skip to next month cuz i don't know what else to write*

"Harry styles!" I said "what?" "This guy on tv saids vampire bites can kill you" i laughed "well your kinda undead so yeah they kill you" he said laughinh also "hes an idoit" "hey babe remember what gemma said about the third month?" He said trying to seducive "yep" i lied i forget "your lieing i can read your mind" "no you can't" "yes i can" then i was in the bedroom shiska he was gonna rape me wasnt he? "I'm not going to rape you i'm going turn you into a vampire" i kicked and screamed "shut up!" He said he bit my neck "ow!"i pushed him off "pyshcopath" "its going to hurt more if you don't me finish" he pinned me down and i passed out *15 minutes later* i woke up "oh i see your up" he said he gave me a cup "drink this"i drunk it "MORE!" He laughed "let me go get you some" i stooded up "hey haz look" i speeded over the end of the room "whoo hoo!" He brough back more i grabed it and drank all of it "more....more!" "Your hungry here" he handed me his wrist i suck alot of blood "better" i said i looked in the mirror "whoa haz i have red eyes" "yep" "how come you waited till the last day of march?" "I don't know"

*next day*

"Hey babe lets go to a field k?" "K" *time skip* "hey hey haz" "what?" "Nananananaanana" "i'll get you" he super speed towards me and i teleported away "not fair"."is too" i lifted up my necklace with my telekensis "what u doing babe" "nothing just playing with my necklace" "k" a little fox came up to me "hey" "as the mail man of the forest i have to say that your descovery of your new talent talking to animals you must come alone in the forest tommrow at 7:30" "okay tell your mum i said hi" " okay" "k bye luca" "bye" .