1

"i can't believe those hotties are soon to be your husbands lucky bastard"yoongi mumbled with a scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"come on am i a potato sack to you" jimin said glaring at him with a pout on his gorgeous tainted lips.

"and i won the most beautiful boy in school last year remember"he added with his face tugged into a proud smile making yoongi scoffed loudly at him.

"yes,yes don't remind me that shit"he mentioned with a rolled his eyes.

"and how are you so sure they will want to marry you compared to your manner you know you're rude and spoiled"he teased and let out a smirk earning a glare from jimin.

"yoongi"Jimin screamed pouting at the male.

"its hyung for you brat"yoongi corrected fighting the urge to rolled his eyes at the younger.

"you just wait and see how tonight goes,i will make sure i shove my wedding invitation to your face"jimin gritted out giving the male a hard look.

"sure,i will be waiting here sipping my tea"yoongi mused while leaning back on his seat with a smug expression.

                    +++++++++++

Taehyung walked into the room and scanned the busy crowd and that when his eyes scanned the familiar two male waving at him grinning.

Taehyung fight the urge to rolled his eyes before walking towards the two love birds and plopped down beside them with a tired sigh escaping his lips and dark eyes evident in his eyes anyone could tell he didn't get enough sleep.

"so i heard you are having dinner meeting with your fiancé's today,i can't believe my baby is getting married"jin exclaimed dramatically wiping his imaginary tears as he put his head on namjoon shoulder who strokes his head in pity one could think he was the one actually getting married and not the other male.

"ugh please don't remind me hyung" taehyung huffed as he brush his hair back and stressful sigh leaving his lips.

"why, you should be happy,you got to two handsome boys as your fiancé's, although i don't like jungkook and jimin personality is a bit,well i don't know"namjoon confessed while shaking his head and lean back on his seat while sipping his hot coffee.

"seriously it's giving me headaches" taehyung said quietly and run a stressful hand through his hair and that's when the two noticed the eye'sbag on his face.

Jin and namjoon frown as they  quickly went to sit beside him and placed a reassuring hands on the younger's shoulder trying to calm him down.

They know it's not going to be easy for him an ordinary high schoolers to take such a big burden and especially when it's some stranger he barely know.

"you will be fine tae,i promise"jin said reassuring while stroking the male hair,he glance at namjoon and found the other male held a worried look on his face just like him and he was patting the male on the back.

Taehyung sighed deeply before glancing at his two hyung and flashed his famous boxy smile at them making the boys mimic his soft smile back to him.

"Thank you hyungs"he whispered softly and the two nodded at him as they still held their smile.

Jin chuckled before looking back at taehyung."you are welcome buddy"he said placing a hand taehyung's shoulder before smirking broadly

"Now it's time to doodle you up for the dinner I want you to go and captured their heart with your handsomeness"

Jin mentioned with a look of determination on his face making taehyung laughed as he shakes his head.

"You probably don't know park jimin and jeon jungkook"

                        +++++++++

Jungkook throw the last ball into the net and one could think he was on a war because of the dead glare on his face as he aggressively shoved the ball into the net while his best friend hoseok mumbled out a cursed words since he have lost three times in a row to the machine jeon jungkook.

He sneered out when he saw people's gasping out gnawing and squealing when jungkook remove his jersey revealing his fined torn abs and brush his sweating hair back to his head.

Hoseok can't deny jungkook was an ethereal figure starting from his big doe eyes which look so innocent to his small mole under his nose and his bunny teeth which makes him look so adorable.

Hoseok had always been the center of attention with people always asking him why he have to hang out with jeon jungkook the ice king everyone was so afraid of but to him jungkook was this cute,adorable bunny he ever met and also his best friend.

He knew the younger well,he knew the male may look cold on the outside but jungkook was actually kind and a softie inside if only people could see that and Jungkook background wasn't helping either since his father was a Mafia king the beast of Busan.

He heard a footsteps behind him as he turned back to see the male walking towards him.

"I beat you again so what are you giving me this time"jungkook mused with a smirk making hoseok sigh in defeated before throwing some cash to the male which he catched with a grin.

"That's why i told you to have a match with your levels"he said with a michevious tone while hoseok snort and rolled his eyes.

"so I heard you're having a dinner with your fiance's tonight"he stated and Jungkook went mute immediately with his eyes turning into a dead glare.

"one is a fuckboy and one is known for his rudeness and sassiness seriously i don't understand your dad"he added with a snort.

"are you sure you will be okay"he asked in a worried tone making the younger sneered out.

"the fuck i wouldn't and what annoying most is sitting and eating with those fuckers"jungkook muttered out through gritted teeth.

"actually you should be grateful,there are many people out there including me lining up to get into those boys pant,you know i have been eyeing taehyung for a while now and all to wasted i can't believe you just get him and jimin in a flash,ungrateful bastard"hoseok expressed scoffing at the male.

"the fuck i would care,just the thought of us living together irritate me"he huffed in annoyance as he stomped his legs on the ground in frustration.

"like if you wouldn't enjoy it"hosoek smirks giving the male a playful winks.

"Hell no"jungkook screamed glaring at him.

"they are hot you know"hoseok exclaimed teasing while batting his eye lashes at the younger.

"Shut up"jungkook gritted out with a raised brows.

"well let see how tonight goes this is going to be fun"hoseok mentioned with  a smirk.

Don't forget to vote and comments thanks.