~21~

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

School was miserable when Stan was like this  he could ignore me for ages without budging , and that bothered me something awful. Sitting in bio I disregarded my teachers words and focused on the curly haired boy infront of me. Crumpling a piece of paper up and throwing it at his head he didn't budge , my eyebrows furrowed as I continued to stare at the back of his head .

  " psst."

   Still no answer

   " pssssst Stan ."

     Again nothing but silence , this was the third class this had happend , and I was very much over his attitude.

  " give it up bird boy." I whisper yelled , the teacher stopped talking and I knew then I was in for it . 

   " is there something you'd like to share with the class miss l/n?" My teachers voice oozed with cockiness as she smirked and corpses her arms . Looking around the classroom my eyes met the gazes of Greta's bitchy minions , nerds shocked , and the bowers gang all grinning . Standing up from my seat I cleared my throat and smiled while shrugging my arms.
   " oh nothing , just tired of hearing your dumbass talk ." I informed with a sweet smile , my teachers cocky demeanor soon turned into anger as she looked at my sweet smile . It wasn't long before I was sitting in the principals office . The principal talked and babbled on about my behavior but I couldn't help but think about why Stan was so mad .

   " I'm calling your mother ." I heard my principal say breaking my thoughts , freaking out I snapped out of it and shifted in my seat .

  " no-no you can't do that." I pleaded knowing all to well that Marcus would answer the phone , and I didn't want to have to face him. The principal sighed and looked at his phone.

  " I have to call your parents y/n , you're being suspended and need picked up. It's school policy." He explained with a solemn smile , rolling my eyes I slumped back in my chair and awaited my fait . As he dialed my house number a piece of paper hanging out of my backpack caught me eye.

  " wait !" I yelled before he could press the number to call , stopping he looked at me confused .
   " please call me dad ." I begged and handed him a piece of paper I didn't seem to remember being handed . My principal looked at the small brown note with my dads home phone number on it . Without asking me anything he dialed it , I listened intently as he talked through the phone. Hanging up he looked at me and told me to go wait in the office . Getting up I grabbed my old backpack and swung open the door , my converse tapped on the floor as I waited for my dad . I wondered what he'd say , he told me he'd pick me up from school but I'm not sure he ever meant in this way.

  Looking around the familiar faces of other kids awaiting their fates lined the chairs , i never realized how big off a discipline problem there was in Derry till now. The door opening broke you thoughts , i laughed to yourself as the secretary's mouth dropped when seeing your dad.

     " come on , let's go y/n."
   Standing up i waved the other kids goodbye and jokingly saluted a girl I  knew from math class.

  My dad opened the door to his car for me before making his way to his side , hoping in I  turned on the radio and flipped through for a good song. He hadn't said a word yet and it started to begin to make me nervous as we drove through town.

  " so where are we going ?" I asked while looking at the window , looking over at him he smiled and shook his head.
   " well Im taking you back to your house , just tell your mother you walked home." He spoke , his tone wasn't mad or upset and that made me feel a lot better . That's when I realized what he had just said.

  " wait no you can't !" I blurted our suddenly, I could feel him side eyeing me confused at my sudden outburst.
  " what's gotten into you y/n , your mother is home you'll be fine."  My heart sank at his words , I wouldn't be fine but I didn't know how to tell him that.

   " please I wanna see where you live." I lied , I was quite a good liar too. Sighing he gave in and changed his route , soon enough we rolled up to a old and beat up looking house . I cringed to myself as I opened the car door , staring at the house I felt creeped out.

   " home sweet home ."

A/n :
  Hey guys , I know it's been awhile and I'm sorry . This is a little bit shorter than normal but it is because of the other chapter coming next.

  Word count : 818