~13~

*Y/n's pov *

Talking To the bowers gang isn't as bad as I thought it'd be , I mean they're not as bad as they seem. Right?

  Yeah they say questionable things but they're people too . From talking to them I can tell they all have something that's hurt them or just a longing to be apart of something.

Victor isn't trying to hide that he is interested in me , but it's not like he's pushing himself on me .

  Looking at the time I realize I should get to class. I stand up and push a piece of hair behind my ear.

  "Well it was nice talking to you guys , I'll see you guys around." I let out with a little wave and smile , the boys just wave and let me walk of.

As my black beat up converse hit the ground step by step I hear the sound of combat boots running up behind me.

  " wait y/n !" Victor calls out to me , I stop and wait for him to catch up to me . The bell rings as he gets to me and kids come shuffling out of their class rooms , girls and boys give me weird looks as they see me with Victor.

   " um I was wondering if I could walk you home today , or maybe you could ride home with us?" He asks in an oddly shy voice

    " sure , I'll see ya then" I say with a little laugh as I think about how different he's acting.

     " okay cool , see ya" he tries to play his excitement off with a hair flip and a change in tone.

  Walking off I see Stan , I come up behind him and whisper a little boo in his ear. He jumps and turns around startled, he rolls his eyes once he notices it's me .

' what's his problem' I think to myself

   " geez bird boy lighten up" I giggle while he gives me a glare. He storms into the boys bathroom as we approach it. I watch him confused.

' did he really just ignore me?'

I let out a scoff as I keep walking.
  I go about my day confused and mad. I didn't do anything wrong did I ?   

  Stan's just being a drama queen.

* end of the day *

walking out the front doors I look to the left see the losers club standing near a trash can , as I wave at Bev and begin to walk to her my name is called from the right.

My arm is grabbed by a pale hand , my eyes notice the rings on the hand and I immediately know who it is.

" Hey sugar" I hear Henry say snapping me out of my gaze on his rings , I can basically hear him lick his lips.
" I heard you were coming home with us today , I'll show you the car" he adds on and starts tightly grabbing my wrist and trying to drag me .

Suddenly uncomfortable and scared I try to pry him off of me
" l - listen Henry, I don't wanna bother you guys so I'll just walk" I try to insist but he pulls me with him .

I look around for the losers but they're already gone , and victor and belch aren't in the car.

Henry opens the door and shoves me in lightly , a million scenarios are going through my head as I see students look at me with pity or disgust .

'Do these students know what's gonna happen to me ?'

As we're driving to god knows where I see Stan riding his bike , I try to signal to him to help me .

Once he sees me his eyes go wide , he stops his bike and his head follows us as we turn to go to the house on Neibolt .

   Suddenly the Warm weather is a thing of the past as the air gets an erie chill to it. I look up at Henry and there's something off , he didn't look like this earlier.

  It was like it wasn't Henry , as I get lost in my thoughts gazing at him chills are sent down my spin as I see

His Eyes flicker a yellow color as he grins