Jaemin watches her, as tears slip from her eyes. "Something else is bothering you." He says, wiping the tear away. "No," Minyoung mumbles.

"You can trust me." He says. Minyoung looks at him when she hears the sincerity in his voice. She thinks to herself.

Jaemin notices the silence. "Am I really not that trusted?" He forces a chuckle, getting up. Minyoung looks at him as he began to shuffle his feet. His hand reaches the door handle, but he stops when he hears Minyoung speak.

"I'm doing my best, and it's not to become something, but I'm doing my best so I don't turn into- nothing." She lets out.

Jaemin halts in his steps. He turns his head and sends her a warm smile.

"That won't happen." He says. Minyoung tilts her head in confusion. "Don't you see yourself?" He walks towards Minyoung. "You're doing your best to help someone out there who you barely know, while people in this cruel world can't even utter out a word to help someone they care for."

Minyoung looks at him. "You're already something Minyoung." He reassures her. "You're unique, and plenty of people want what you have, believe me." He states.

Minyoung looks at him. "It's not just that," She mumbles. "It's the fact that I'm scared of being unwanted." She confesses. "It's stupid, I know, but-."

"It's not stupid. Your feelings aren't stupid, and-  you are wanted." He states. "You have a best friend out there." He points at the door. "Yuka clearly cares for you so much, no matter how joking and aggressive she can get." He tells her. Minyoung smiles at thought. "Yuka is- her own species." Minyoung laughs through her tears. Jaemin laughs.

"They're all your best friends, if you ask me." He smiles. "You're never going to be left behind, coffee mix." He states.

Minyoung furrows her eyebrows at him. "Coffee mix?" She asks, with a laugh. "Yes, your intials, CM." He says confidence. Minyoung slightly smiles. "You're somewhat cool, Na Jaemin." She gives him a friendly punch on the chest. He chuckles.

"I know."

"Guys!" The door opens, revealing Haechan. "What's up?" Jaemin asks. "Jongho, he passed out." He exclaims, worried. Minyoung gets up, following along Jaemin. The three quickly go to where they last were and see the boys helping him lie in a booth.

"What happened?" Minyoung asks Yuka. "I don't know, he randomly passed out. He must've had a headache or something." She responds.

Minyoung looks at the boy. "Felix," Minyoung says. "Yes?" He asks. "He needs rest, do you think-." Felix cuts her off. "Of course." He says. "But uh, I think I'll need help to get him in the car." He chuckles.

"Yeah."

LATER

"So you're Yuta?" Minyoung asks the man driving the car, with Yuka in the passengers seat. "That's me." He smiles. "Ugh, dont talk to him, Min. He's evil." Yuka sends death glares at him.

"You're the girl she met with my account huh?" He laughs. Minyoung laughs too. "Yeah, basically." She says. "Don't get how you handle  her but you're doing great seeing you're still breathing, I mean." He chuckles, looking at the road. "So, Which way?" He asks. "Oh, just a left and then there it is." Minyoung responds.

"Here we are." Yuta says. "Thank you." Minyoung says. "I mean, I wouldn't allow a friend of my sister walk in the rain right?" He smiles. Minyoung opens the door and waves bye to the two. "Wait!" Minyoung hears. She turns and sees Yuka.

"Hm?" She hums. "I saw you enter the employee room, and Jaemin came- you're telling me everything later, you dork." She says. "Shut up, nothing happened." Minyoung laughs. "Sure. Okay bye, love you!" She nearly yells.

"Your gay is showing!" Minyoung whisper shouts with a laugh. "Thanks, I know!" She yells. "Hush, Yuka." Minyoung laughs. "Besides, you're gay for Renjun." Minyoung teases. Yuka fake gags. "I'd rather date my left toe."

"Whatever you say, lover girl." Minyoung laughs, opening her front door, walking into the house.

She laughs to herself.

"You're late." She hears. She looks up, it's Minjun, her Dad. "Sorry," Minyoung says. "The rain caught up on me." She takes off her shoes. "Are you hungry?" He asks. "I'm fine." She mumbles, ready to go up.

"Minyoung," He grabs her arm. "What?" Minyoung asks. "We should talk." He says. She looks at him. "About what?" She asks. "About your job." He states.

"Then what?" Minyoung asks, harsher than she implied. "You're going to yell at me again?" She sighs. "I have the job for a reason. I don't have to rely on you and Mom and anymore, you're fine." Minyoung pulls her arm away from his grasp away from her arm.

"You're being stupid." He spat, as she walked up. Minyoung heaves a sigh. "I know." She says. "But try telling me that when I suddenly disappear and move out."

As soon as Minyoung closed her room door, she falls on her bed. She fidgets around her room and sees a framed family photo on her desk. Her Mother, Father, older sister, and herself, smiling.

Minyoung stares at it before opening her mouth again. "Whatever happened to you." She mutters, getting up from her bed, lying the family photo downwards.

" She mutters, getting up from her bed, lying the family photo downwards