3

walking home, I was repeating the conversation with Tricky in my head. was I really blushing? did he actually want to have my number because he liked me?

its late, the sunset in summer usually goes down later, and it was dark, so it was late, 12:45am to be exact.

I realised I was passing the abandoned subway, I know I shouldn't trespass, but I have to see if he's down there!
picking up my board, I ducked underneath the broken fence and
slinked past the railways, pulling open the door of the lower floor and going stealthily down, my feet making little taps as I made it down the stone steps.

I peered down the subway, looking for... I don't know. was I really looking for him? I have his number, I could've just asked him why he wanted my phone number.

sighing, I turned around and made my way back up the steps, and stealthily ran over the train tracks once again, ducking under the fence.

I dragged my board on the floor as I ran, and then jumped on, making my way home.

the night was breezy, I was wearing a hoodie over a black tank top, and wore baggy jeans, slightly copying Tricky's style.

I had made it back to my house, and unlocked the door.
going into the kitchen, I put the kettle on and got two pieces of bread out and put them in the toaster. nothing like a 1am snack of toast and tea.

*ding!*
my phone goes off, thinking it's Tricky, I go and look for her message but I couldn't find it. swiping down, I see a message.

(unknown number)
did you look for me?

wait.. what? how did he know that?

(unknown number)
you know you could've just asked me right?

fucking knew it.

(unknown number)
it's dangerous to go down there. I'm really the only one who actually knows their around down there. I don't want you getting hurt.

...oh? um....
I found myself feeling gooey in my chest. oh god, I can't be catching feelings already.

-
Frank POV
-
I really couldn't let her be in there, let alone unsupervised. it's way too fucking dangerous, who knows what she could find down there.

to be honest, when anyone outside of work sees what I do, I usually have to send them back to my work to wipe their memory.

but her, I don't know why, I couldn't do it. when she dropped her phone, and I looked at her lockscreen, it was a picture of her with her friends. after that I snapped and realised that people have lives, they have families, friends and their own likes and dislikes. and I have been taking that away from them.

when I handed back her phone, you could say I was flustered, I mean, she is cute. I've never really had much of a social or love life, mostly because my life revolving around work, I hope this can be an exception, it's tedious work and I'd have to hide it, but I hope it'll be worth it.
am I already imagining a future? jeez, slow the fuck down.
-
y/n POV
-
literally what the fuck do I say.
I start typing.

me
how did you know I was there?

typing...

(unknown number)
I know a lot of things. do me a favour and don't go down there again, okay? I really can't afford someone getting hurt.

why did he seem aggressive all of a sudden? jesus, he was confusing.

me
okay, can I at least get your name so I can set it in my phone? why did you put your phone number in my phone anyway?

typing...

(unknown number)
I'm not sure if I'm able to, but I'm going to do it anyway. my name is Frank.

he didn't answer the other question. fucking hell. why is this dude even talking to me?

it's way too fucking late for this. I can't deal with it.
I decide to save his name into my phone.

-
sitting on the sofa, eating my toast and drinking my camomile tea, watching the TV, my phone dings again. I decide to ignore it, knowing it was him.
finishing eating, my phone dings again, can he fuck off? I don't want to be in contact with him.

I grab my phone, and check what he's said.

Frank
what are you up to?

oh my god this is hysterical.

me
can you answer my question? why did you give me your number?

typing...
read: 3:42am

jesus. what does he want from me?
I go and text Tricky.
-
me
hey, the dude that gave me his number is kinda annoying me

tricky👁️👁️
what's he done?

me
I went to look for him earlier on, and he later texted me, asking why I looked for him? idk dude, he's really creeping me out.

tricky👁️👁️
wait so he saw you?

me
yeah, but idk. I asked how he could see me and he said "he knows a lot of things" which creeped me out even more.

tricky👁️👁️
that's weird. like really weird.

me
yeah, I asked him why he put his number in my phone and he left me on read. later on he asked me what I was up to. girl I'm gonna cry this is hilarious

tricky👁️👁️
JBENBKJEJEKE WHAT

me
I KNOWOWJJDIDHEE

tricky👁️👁️
ok, so I think you should maybe.... idk. do u wanna keep talking to him bc u could just block his number. but if u wanna keep talking then 😉... but like idk what to say to him. I am inexperienced in males lmaooo

me
yh,, but idk if I wanna stop taking to him. I wanna know why he wants to talk to me. idk man, I might just go to sleep, you should too, it's latee.

tricky👁️👁️
okay dude, gn ❤️

me
night kiddo
read: 4:17am