Page 1

Today was the day that my family and I finally were ready to move in to our new house. I was so excited! I couldn't wait to see what was new around town and all of the things I could do. We pretty much moved down here because there are some great colleges down here. My mother was pretty excited too she was really glad to move down here, there were a lot of jobs that she liked in this town. But, my brother Edwin was upset. He didn't want to move cause he would miss all of his friends. I could understand his situation.

"Hey honey can you come grab some boxes in the back of the car for me?" My mother asked.

"Sure mom." I said.

I grabbed some boxes in the back of the car and next thing you know I see a tall man almost 6'0 over at the next house across the street walk out of his house to get in his car. He stared at me for a second and he got in his car to go somewhere. "That was strange.." I said under my breath. 

"What was strange?" My mother came around the corner. "Oh nothing I was just talking to myself." I said trying to make an excuse. "Well okay. Do you need help with those boxes? They look a bit heavy." She asked wanting to help me. "No it's fine I got it, but thanks for asking." I said.

Later that night my mother told me and my bother that we were invited to have diner at the neighbors house. I was really hungry, but I'm usually shy meeting new people. So I headed up to my room and got changed. I was wearing a white T- shirt, a pair of rip jeans, and my old skool vans. I was kind of wondering what we were going to have for dinner, because I was really starving.

About 5 minutes later we got to the neighbors house. I got out of the car and we went to their door to ring the bell. I looked down at my vans as we waited for them to open the door. Then a lady with short black hair opened the door and greeted us.

"Welcome! Dinner should be ready in about five minutes or so." She said with excitement. As I walked in I saw a girl with reddish brown hair sitting on the couch on her phone. Then a familiar face I saw a little bit ago came walking down the stairs.

"Oh, uh hi." He said peering his green eyes with mine. "This is my son Harry." Anne said then harry smiled at me. "And that is Gemma over there on the couch." She looks up at me then she looks back down on her phone.

Suddenly the oven beeps and dinner was ready. Anne Sets the food on the table as we all sat down. I sat next to my mother and Edwin sat right next to me. Then Harry sat across from me. I was actually kinda happy when I saw that Anne made pasta. It's one of my favorites! 

Next thing you know as I'm about to put some food in my mouth I feel someone accidentally kick me under the table. I looked up and Harry was staring right at me. I felt weird so I look back down on my food. This whole time we were here I haven't said a word yet. 

After we were finished my mother and Anne went to talk for a bit outside on the porch. I didn't know what to do so I sat on the couch and watched whatever was on the TV. Gemma had went back to her room I guess so It was just me on the couch and Edwin is outside with mom. All of a sudden I see Harry walk over to sit on the couch next to me.

"Hey." He said peering his eyes up to mine. "I never got a name.." he said to me. "Noelle." I said kinda interrupting him. "Really nice name." He said to me smirking to himself. "I heard your mother say you are going to the college down here." He said. "Yeah I heard it's a great school." "I'm guessing your a quite one aren't you." He says with a chuckle. "Yeah." I say softly. I hear my mom saying goodbye to Anne and heading inside from the porch. So I get up before mom tells me it's time to go. "Nice meeting you." He says smiling at me with his green eyes staring into my eyes. "Yeah." I said calmly.

"Hey honey we are gonna head home." She said to me. I followed her and Edwin out the door and we head home. I feel something strange about Harry.

IMPORTANT NOTE- THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFICTION SO IT WASN'T THAT WELL WRITTEN. 

You can continue to read :))