Crazy day 1

"Thank god atleast today I can go for a walk in peace. From tomorrow onwards I should follow this schedule. No one disturbs me at this hour" Ramesh was mumbling to himself while going for his routine walk.

He was about to take a left turn towards his house a person on scooter blocked him.

"Namaskara Ramesh Anna how are you?" He asked.

"I am fine. I am doing good." He answered.

"Sir, yesterday your son Siddharth did a Jio recharge for ₹500/- and he asked me to collect the amount from you" he said.

"Karma Karma, if everyday one or the other person asks me to pay them for my good for nothing son's deeds then within few days I will go bankrupt" Ramesh gave him the money mumbling. This had become a daily routine.

"Dhani, there are few more recharge schemes shall I explain it to you" the recharge fellow asked.

"Maybe one day we will have to recharge ourselves to be able to live. Recharge schemes itseems. Now go for your job of ruining the young ones" saying Ramesh started going back to his walk.

He called back the recharge fellow and asked "Oo recharge fellow, on what trust you recharged without getting paid. Do you trust him so much and what if I had disagreed to pay?"

"Anna, the entire city knows him and you. How a gentleman you are especially when it comes to the matter of money you are very sincere. That's why dhani" he said.

Ramesh hit his forehead saying "Karma Karma".

After walking for a while he saw another person approaching him.

Ramesh (mind voice) "Looks like I will be returning home empty handed today".

"Anna, hihihi...this is the bill of party your son gave yesterday" he said giving a sheepish grin.

Ramesh saw the bill and got furious "How many people were there in the party. Looks like he has given party to the entire city"

"No Anna. It was only 5 people. but your son was so happy that he declared who all are present in the restaurant at that time the bill is on him".

😲😲😤😤😤

"Then go and ask him only to pay. I am not going to pay this." Ramesh was spitting fire.

The owner of the restaurant got scared. "Anna, you have to pay for this else" he threatened.

"Else what? Do you think I will carry so much cash while going for a walk? You go now I will settle your bill later. One free advice for you don't do business on loan. Settle the bill immediately. Otherwise you will get an empty plate in your hand"

"Empty plate aa. But why?"

"To beg" Ramesh said and walked ahead.

Each turn he took he encountered one or the other asking him to settle their bill.

Ramesh was burning in anger. He returned back home with a vow of not to go for a walk from next day instead he would do yoga at home.

As soon as he returned home, he saw his wife Sudha watering the plants. She started informing about the water bill and electric bill that needs to be paid. He went to her and said "Sudha tell that nalayak to be more responsible. Do you know what happened today. I can't even go for a walk in peace. He will be at peace only after making me bankrupt. Look at my purse it's completely empty. One day this fellow will make my bank balance also zero"

Sudha could only hear "blah blah blah" because she shut her ears as soon as Ramesh started speaking.

"Are you done with complaining about my son?. She said

"He is also earning through his business but still can't pay his own bills. When I ask him to join my business he says " I don't want to be a murderer." You both react as if I am a Supari killer" he said.

"What should we call you? your business is as such - killing cockroaches and pests"  she said.

"🤦🤦My company is Ramesh pesticides and not Ramesh the supari killer.  Where is your suputra. Looks like he is still sleeping. Today I will not leave him".

Siddharth POV

A girl wearing a yellow chudidar and blue leggings with a matching dupatta was running and she was being followed by couple of goons. She took a turn near the river as soon as the goons came near the turn they were sent flying to sky.  Yes you guessed right they were hit by our hero Siddharth. Siddharth was wearing a blue jeans, a black shirt and a grey  jacket. He bet each and everyone black and blue. The girl was crying sitting near the bench. Siddharth removed the shades he was wearing and went near the girl put his hand on her shoulder and shaked her a bit when she didn't turn. Just when she was about to turn everything around him started shaking and he heard a voice over saying "Get up you fool".

He slowly opened his eyes and saw his parents worried face infront of him. "What is this poppa you had to disturb me now only. Give me 5 mins. I will see your daughter in law's face in my dream and will take screenshot and WhatsApp you" saying he tried to sleep again.

Ramesh kicked him and said "Get up and go to your job and do some work. For how many more years you will continue using my money for your luxuries. You don't even join me and help me with my business"

"Aiyo go poppa. You can't even kill the cockroaches present in our house and you are in the business of the pest control company and you want me to join your company and shoo of the flies" saying he went to do his morning chores. Sudha giggled.

-----------+++----------++++--------+++----
This chapter is dedicated to suns2411. I wanted to publish this chapter earlier but couldn't because of network issues in my native.

Happy New Year friends. Hope 2021 bring happiness and bless us all with good health.

Hope you all liked the chapter.