💘Crazy day 2💘

Aarush woke up to the Suprabhatam music playing at the background.

Kousalya supraja Rama poorva sandhya pravarthathe
Uttishta Narasardula karthavyam dhaivamanhikam.

Uthishtothishta Govinda Uthishta Garuda dwaja
Uthishta Kamalakantha trilokyam mangalam kuru.

Matahas samastha jagatham MaduKaitabareh
Vaksho viharini manohara divya murthe
Sriswamini sritha jana priya dana seele
Sree Venkatesa dayite tava suprabhatham.

He sat resting his head on the headboard with a soft smile and eyes closed. He was feeling very happy after many months and the reason was presence of the person who is his world.

The door of his room clicked open and the room was filled with the fragrance of sandalwood agarbatti

The door of his room clicked open and the room was filled with the fragrance of sandalwood agarbatti. He knew who it was.

"Anna are you awake?" He heard a soft voice calling him. He opened his eyes to see her with her million dollar smile staring back at him. His world -
His loving sister Aarushi.

 His world - His loving sister Aarushi

"I am awake putta. Why have you woken up so early. You should have taken rest no. I know how hard you study for the entire year" he said while patting her head with love.

"I love waking up early and doing pooja Anna. I have another reason to do this. And the reason is Amma. By doing these rituals I feel she is around us always. You remember she used to do Pooja early morning and go around the entire house spreading her love and warmth along with the Aarti" Arushi said remembering her mother.

He was about to take aarti Aarushi patted his hand away and said " You haven't had your bath yet. Go have a bath and come down. Will serve you your favourite breakfast today. Go Go " saying she pushed him inside the bathroom and left to prepare breakfast.

Aarush and Aarushi lost their parents in an accident when they were children. Aarush took up the role of a mother and father to Aarushi and is taking care of her like his own daughter. He never trusted their relatives as he knew they are friendly with them only because of their wealth and status.

Aarushi went down and prepared her brothers favourite breakfast. Aarush got ready and was welcomed with the fragrance of strong filter coffee. He knew immediately that it's her who is in kitchen. He chuckled and sat in the dining table.

Aarush is in finance lending business and real estate and he need not travel to office as he has set up a part of the bungalow as his office. He has a couple of guys surrounding him as bodyguards and also to help him in recovering the loans. The villagers respect him as well as fear him.

His gang entered the house and occupied the rest of the chairs in table. They love Aarushi's cooking. Whenever she is in town they never have food from their house 🤣.

"Wah! Aarushi akka what is for breakfast today. My rats are getting impatient. They need food immediately otherwise they will turn into lions and might eat my stomach only" Seenu commented.

"Coming coming.. Don't worry from next time the rats won't trouble you" Aarushi said.

"Why🤔" he asked.

" I will mix some tablets to rat and put them to sleep permanently" Aarushi said.

"Aiyo hahaha...Seenu she is saying she will feed you rat poison.." Ramu teased him

"No no...my rats went inside their hole...they don't need any food now 😔☹️"Seenu said nodding his head sideways vigorously.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ---> everyone else

Aarushi served breakfast for everyone.

Later Aarush got busy in his work and Aarushi got bored sitting alone at home.

Evening when he got free he went to Aarushi room to spend some time with her.

"Aarushi, I know you are studying very hard for becoming a doctor. One thing putta I want you to serve the people of our village. Don't worry I will build a hospital for you. I have already bought land and have applied for clearance and necessary licenses." Aarush said.

She felt emotional and took her brother into a bear hug

"I promise Anna. We lost our parents because of lack of proper medical facilities in our place. When you asked me to take admission to medical itself I understood your intention and your dream. I will become a good and responsible doctor".

Aarush patted her head lovingly and left to his room.

She remembered the day of their accident. Aarushi was very small. She was just 5 yrs and Aarush was 10. They were travelling to visit one of their relatives and on the way a truck hit them from opposite. Her parents were severely injured and the villagers present at the spot took them to the only government hospital present in their village. Even though there were doctors present but due to lack of facilities they couldn't save them. This made an impact on Aarush. At the age of 10 he decided that he will build a hospital in this village. Everyone thought that he is just a small boy with big dreams but Aarush studied well and worked hard to achieve his goal. He was a good student but Aarushi was brilliant in studies. Growing up he realised that he is good in administration and Aarushi's strength is science so he decided that Aarushi will study medicine and he will look after the administration side of the hospital.

----------+++------+++++-------++++------

Picture courtesy: Google

Sorry for the delay in updating. I am relatively free this week and spending my time in drafting the rest of the chapters. So I am going to flood your notification this week😀 .

Kindly vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter.