Part 2: The Cocktail

Girl look at that body

Jackson groaned and pushed himself up by his elbows. Distantly he wondered how he'd ended up in the ground in the first place. And why he was in the middle of the school parking lot.

Girl look at that body
I-I, I work out
Girl look at that body

He groaned again. His head was pounding, and he really wished the stupid DJ would turn down the damn music!

Girl look at that body
I-I, I work out

No wait, that wasn't coming from the gym. It was coming from his pocket; his pocket was ringing.

When I walk in the spot (yeah) this is what I see (okay)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it

He hoisted himself up to his feet and dug around in his pocket for a minute before he managed to get his phone free. His mind was still a bit fuzzy so really no one could blame him for squinting at the screen and mistaking the jumble of numbers there as the name 'Danny Mahealani.'

Show it, show it, show it
I'm sexy and I know it

"Jackson?"

Yeah defiantly not Danny.

"Stilinski?" Jackson scowled, "how the hell'd you get my number?"

"I need you to come down to the lacrosse field."

"Now why the hell would I do that?" He did what they asked, he'd taken Allison to the dance, he kept an eye on her just like he promised. He'd stayed with her (mostly) up until the point where he watched as she and McCall ran out the back door to fuck in a bus.

He kept his end of the bargain; he didn't owe them anything.

"Listen asshole, I did what you wanted alright. She's fine, I watched her, and McCall run out the door not five minutes ago," he spat into the phone, "now how about you leave me alone already? Huh? Or better yet how about you and McCall actually keep up you end of the deal; remember I didn't do any of this out of the kindness of my-"

"Jackson its Lydia."

Jacksons heart dropped into his stomach.

"What about Lydia?"

He was just starting to notice the shake in Stilinski's voice, the way his words were coming out more rushed then usually, running together with a force greater than his ADHD.

"He got to her," his breathing was coming in harsh over the speaker, "he bite her."

Jackson clutched the phone tighter in his fist, "who?"

He already knew though; McCall had called him the alpha. The one behind all of Beacon Hills tragedy the past few weeks.

"---what he's going to do to me," he'd missed part of Stilinski's rambling, but it didn't sound good. It sounded like he was being kidnapped.

"Stilinski, I need you to slow down and explain what the hell is happening!"

He didn't, "but...but Lydia she..." Jackson could hear he gulp of breath he took in, "she's down here," he was practically hysterical at that point, "and she's not waking up."

"Stilinski?" Jackson though his voice was starting to sound a bit more hysterical itself.

"She needs help," he could hear someone else in the background shuffling around, "god there's...there's so much blood."

Was that a growl!?

"Hurry please, she needs help, I don't know where he's taki..." the line went dead.