"Well, You are in luck then" I said and went out to bring Raghav's mother and sister inside.

"Maa, Di" Raghav said with tears in his eyes.

"Beta, Kesey soch liya ki mere bina teri shaadi hogi?(How did you think you would marry without me being present.)" Aunty said.

"I am so happy Raghav, Finally you are getting married" Di said.

"Thank you Ma, Thank you Di" Raghav said hugging them.

"Come On now, stop crying it is a happy occasion" I said even though I myself was crying.

"Aur Papa" Raghav asked.

"He didn't come and who cares about him." Di said.

"So, Where is my Niece?" Raghav asked.

"Getting ready to be your flower girl." I said.

"So, this was the surprise" Raghav asked.

"One of many" I said.

"Aunty ready...It's time." I said.

Raghav held his mother and I was behind him as we went to wards the stage which was set-up by the beach. Gyan was already standing by Shaan's side. I took my place beside Raghav's side.

Karthi came escorting Niyati who was the flower girl. They looked so cute together.

The ceremony went on without a hitch. The reception was great and when it was night fall the newly married couple departed for their honeymoon.

 The reception was great and when it was night fall the newly married couple departed for their honeymoon

-----------------*************---------------

We stayed back at the villa for few more days. All the relatives flew back to India. 

"Mamma, I wanted to ask if I can go out and play at the beach." Karthi asked.

"Yes, It is fine but don't go too far in to the water okay" I said.

"Okay" He said and ran away.

I followed him knowing he wouldn't be able to keep himself in the shallow waters. We played a lot in the water and came back dripping wet.

--------------***********------------------

"Hello" I said as Gyan picked up my call.

"Hey Di, What's up?" She asked.

"Do you want to come for the weekend to the Lake house?" I asked.

"No Di, You carry on I have assignments and labs." She said.

"You sure...." I asked.

"Yeah, You guys enjoy." She said.

"Okay, Bye" I said.

"Bye" She replied.

"Well, Gyan is not coming, So it's just us three" I said as Karan entered the room.