"I'm sorry Capo, I truly am."

"I do not want to hear that! SEBASTIAN, TAKE HIM." I yell out as I climb back down into the house. "Selena?" I hear my name but I ignore it but I already know who called me.

"I just finished calling everyone." Ariana says. I thank her and she gets that I'm upset. "Is there something wrong?" Ari asks.

"8 of my men were killed today because Davis couldn't keep his dick in his pants."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Ariana stops me. "Ariana, not right now." I dismissed her.

Soon enough Davis is brought to me and I see Billie, Lia, Carlos, and Ariana watching me. "On your knees." I tell Davis. "Please, I am sorry, you don't have to do this." He already knows what's about to happen.

"Get on your knees." I repeat myself. He obeys and looks up at me. "You disobeyed me."

"I beg you ma'am. Please, I have a wife-"

"AND YET, YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN," I shout at him. "I'll be doing her a favor." I state calmly.

"Have mercy."

"Mercy?" I laugh as I kneel down in front of him. "Mercy is for forgivers and I don't forgive unjust death." I snap at him. 

"Here you go Capo." I'm handed my shiv and I put it against his throat. 

"Addio (Farewell)." I mumble and I put pressure on the knife feeling the metallic liquid on my hand and his dropping to the ground.

***

Billie POV

I watch as Selena shuts the eyes of her dead boys and she takes something from each of them. "What is she taking from them?" I ask Ariana. "In our family, it's an Italian tradition for when someone dies, you take one of their belongings to hold as a memory. She usually takes a piece of jewelry, maybe a chain, a watch or a weapon of theirs." Ariana responds.

"Hm? Does she wear their jewelry?" I ask.

"No, she keeps it in a safe place, she'd only wear the jewelry if the person was close to her." Ariana answers. So that Isabella Blake girl probably was her girlfriend. "Isabella Blake." I tell Ariana and she tilts her head. "H-how do you know that name?"

"I saw the initials on a necklace that Selena wears and the name is written on her neck. Who is she?" I ask. "I can't tell you that."

"Was she a girlfriend?"

"Billie, I really can't. I have to go, I'm sorry." Ariana walks away from me. I guess I'll just have to get the answers from the only other person. I walk outside and meet with Selena.

"Selena?" I say her name and she glances at me and asks me what I want. "I have a few questions."

"And I have zero answers." She impolitely dismisses me. "Okay, I understand that you might not like me, but at least let me ask something."

"Billie, the last person I want to talk to is you." She says and I'm taken back. "Why don't you want to talk to me?"

"Lawson killed these boys to get to you. Their blood is on your hands."

"No, don't say that, that's not fair," I shake my head. "You told him I was your wife!" I bring up that point.

"Other gangs besides Lawson fear me, Lawson will obviously let everyone know that we're 'married', if they think that you're my wife, it'll be less likely for them to come."

"Thank you, I guess." I shrug.

"Why are you thanking me? I didn't do it for you, I did it so no one comes and harms my people again." She corrects me. "I'm sorry he came here."

"Okay." She says plainly.

"Look, I'm trying, you let me stay here, the least I could do is be friends with you."

"You think I want to be friends?" Selena asks me.

"You worked with Matteo, my greatest enemy, I should've killed you when you lied, but unfortunately I needed you and I still do. I don't want to be your friend, when I'm done with what I need to do? You're gone."

"And what if I decide not to help you?" I put my arms over my chest. She licks her lips giving a dry chuckle. She walks up to me until she's close in my face.

"You are my hostage, you have zero choice in this. Do what I tell you or I kill you." She says.

"I won't be doing anything for you." I say. "That's what you think." Selena says unbothered.

I can't lie, I was intimidated by her, she stood inches taller than me and the flames in her eyes showed that she was not backing down anytime soon.

"Fuck you. You are a rude bitch who cares about no one and wants everything for yourself." I snapped at her.

"You think that hurt my feelings?" She asks. She scoffs and walks away from me.

"No, but I'm pretty sure if Isabelle said it, it would be a different story!" I yell out and she turns around when she hears the name. 

"You don't know me. I'm telling you that you don't want to utter that name O'Connell."

"Isabella B-"

She grabs my throat when she reaches me and I gasp when I feel my back colliding with a hard surface. She squeezes extremely hard and I grab her wrist. "Want me to let go?" She asks.

Selena POV

I watch as Billie's eyes widen at me, cutting off her circulation. "Selena!" Ariana yells my name running out. I remove my hand and I put my hands up. "I'm not doing anything." I say.

"What are you doing, you fucking idiot!" Ariana insults. I watch as Billie coughs recklessly and Ariana helps her. Me and Billie make eye contact.

"I hate you." I mutter and I walk back into the house walking upstairs to my bedroom. I breathe heavily and I hear a voice.

"Lenie?"  That's Isabella's voice. 

"Selena, help me." Stop.

"Why didn't you come?" No, not this again.

"You forgot about me." Please stop.

 "He killed me and you let him." I tried.

"Come to me." I- 

Hey y'all, so if you can't already see it, Selena at this point hates Billie. 

If you guys want to come up with a theory, the chance of it being correct will be with this date: October 25, 2010

That date was found in Selena's journal when Billie wrongfully read it.

This was written under it: We finally got out, I will kill him, I swear to it.

What do you guys think?