Chapter 4 [Kirishima'a B-Day]

Kirishima Pov:

I pulled off of Bakugou, sorry about that just came to thank you for the gift. Then he said, It's no big deal. I then look at him, It was a big deal too me, You don't know how miserable I was in that room by myself. Bakugou then smirked. Then I smiled, anyway, I'm hoping that this will be over by tomorrow. Bakugou looked at him, what's tomorrow? I then said, Its my birthday! I then walk back to my room and eat that chicken soup he gave me.

Bakugou Pov:

I'm in my room on bed thinking.

"When are you finally gonna tell him?"

How long do you think hes gonna wait?

You can't keep him waiting, what if he finds a new lover?

More thought into my mind.

JUST S-SHUT UP THOUGHTS!!! I screamed.

I-I'm just not -ready...

I decided to go for a walk outside, but then I remember Kirishima say something about his birthday. I take a trip to see the them idiots.

Oi, Pinky! Ashido turned around, oh Hey Bakugou! She runs over. What's up my homie! Ashido said. I then said, tomorrow shitty hair's birthday, right?

Ashido then smiled and thumbed up me.

Yep, you correct. I then ask, so, do you know what he wants? Ashido then looked with at me suspiciously.

Why? Are trying to get something he likes?

I then looked at her, whatever pinky, I dont need your help.

I walked away when Mina ran up to me, I forgot to give this to you, its Kirishima homework for today, can you give it to him. I then nodded and take the homework and walk back upstairs. I decide to slip a note under Kirishima door, since I have to give today's homework to him anyway, I drop off the homework and leave the note.

It said,

Hey, Kirishima

Just wondering what do you want for your birthday? Please reply and leave this in front of your door.

Sincerly,
Anonymous person

(Idk, why I put that but whatever keep reading)

I walk to my door and open it and go inside.

Kirishima Pov:

Still in bed, hoping this feeling of sickness will go away but It didn't, then I saw something come through my door it was some note, I read the note out loud,

(Ok ok, I'm rewriting that part deal with it)

Hey, Kirishima

Just wondering what do you want for your birthday? Please reply and leave this in front of your door.

Sincerly,
Anonymous person

Who is this? Well, atleast something filled me with joy. I walked to my desk and grabbed a pen, I wrote back and walked back over to my door, I opened the door and a stack of paper were in front of me, oh, Mina must of left me my homework. I thought, and I grabbed the papers on the ground and brought it in. I put the papers on my desk, but the feeling came back, I ran to my bed and grabbed the trash can on the floor and out came flowers and blood, I was dying tears filled my eyes, I layed there,

why did this have to happen two days before my birthday?

A/n

That's the end of the episodes and I hope you enjoyed, next episode will be posted this Friday, and if you want check out my YouTube channel.

P.s In the comments tell me what I should call the readers who read my Fanfiction?

My Reader or Idk, tell some good ideas!!!👍