Chapter 8 [Cure]

Kirishima's POV

Kirishima's POV

I woke up in the hospital, as I slowly opened my eyes, I saw Mina sitting in the chair beside me. I leaned up off the hospital bed, as Mina looked over at me.

"Eijiro?" She said wide-eyed.

"Mina? Where am I? And how did I get here?" I asked.

"I was coming over to your room, and when I came over, you were on the floor passed out. I didn't know what todo, so I call 911." Mina said in a worried tone.

"Luckily, they'll be putting you under surgery to get the disease removed; so you'll be better in no time!"Mina said smiling.

My face went down. "Wait? They are going todo surgery to take out the disease?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"But wouldn't that take away my feeling for the one who caused this?" I asked.

"Technically, yes. But; if you keep going on like this, you might die before the person confesses!" Mina explains.

I sighed. "I don't know. I don't know, if I'm ready to give up my feeling, just yet." I said.

"Well, your gonna have to stay in the hospital, until you decide your decision." Mina said.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Oh, and Bakugo is coming to visit some time today." Mina said, as she walked out of the hospital.

Timeskip

I sat in the hospital deep in thought about "what to do?" I didn't want to lose my feeling for him, but if I kept them, they were gonna kill me.  There was a possibility he had feeling for me, but if he won't confess soon, Mina would force me to get the surgery for my sake on living. I couldn't bear the pain of this difficult choice.

Soon the door came to a knock. "Come in." I said from my side of the room. Then a blonde-haired boy with a temper, Bakugou walked in. He looked allot different from his usual self, less angry, much more calm, and looked alittle sad. His eyes were puffy and red like he had been crying or something. He didn't look like his normal fiery self; full of passion.

"Oi." He said as he took a seat next to my bed.

I looked over at him and smiled. "Hey. You good, man?" I asked.

He looked over at me, and I was expecting for a loud outburst of word to come out, but what came next surprised me. "Yeah. Just tired." He said as he lowered his head down to the floor of the room.

"s-So how you feeling?" He mumbled softly.

My eyes widened for a second, I wasn't used to Bakugou being so- um- sympathetic, I guess. My eyes narrowed back to normal, and I looked at the blonde haired boy once again.

"Fine. Mina said I have to get surgery." I explained.

I watched as Bakugou sort of jolted from my words. He lifted his head and looked at me.