chapter 21

**Harry's P.O.V.**

"I have found that Emily isn't half as bad as I her figured to be. She's very respectful,  and has been through hell and back. But we have to keep her out of the public eye for your sake. for her sake. If people find out that you have a child and you're barely grown up, people will treat you diffrent. And trust me Harry, you do not need anymore stress in your life. If we find a way to 'cover' her in a way, like a lie, you can keep her." Simon explains.

"But she's mine. I want her tk be mine. I love her. And i can't loose her again." I defend.

"Harry... you can't do that. I know it sucks. But thats life. You gotta do what ya gotta do for the ones you love most. Your mum had to let you go in order for you to follow your  dreams. You have to let this go in order to keep her a kid. She can't go through all this fame and stress suddenly at such a young age. You have to do this for you. For her."

I let his words sink in. I stare at Emily, who is sitting on the couch in the  living room. Watching the tele. Hes right. For her. "What should we do?"

"I'll hire someone to adopt her. Like a nanny, or maid. She'll have to live here. She will be you child, but everyone will think its whoever we hires'."

"Okay." I think thats our best bet.

"I'll call someone up, see if theres anyone who will be ready for everything." He says walking to the other side of the kitchen.

I stand in the doorway  and watch as Emily laughs at the  character's cheesy jokes on the Show she's watching.

She's really a beautiful girl. How could anyone ever be so mean to such a wonderful soul?

"Emily, can I chat with you?" I ask and she gets ul and pads into the kitchen.

Simon has gone into the other room by now.

I bend squat down to Emily's height and take her hand.

I explian to her what will happen and she seems fine  with it. As long as she doesn't go back to the orphanage.

We make that deal and walk to the living room. She explains to me what has happend so far in the show, but I just say mhmm, because I've seen this episode before.

"I found someone. Her name is Kayla Dillion. She can start tomorrow. She will be your 'house keeper' who live in the home with her daughter." Simon says and I'm glad.