...

After the news of Xia An being the boss behind the C.H company was exposed, all the netizens' comments on the Internet exploded!

There were all kinds of comments, the most expressed was shock on how Xia An could create such a great company. She was simply a business tycoon!

Faced with so many touted emotions on the Internet, the Xia family was in a complex angry mood.

"Is this fake ... Xia An ... why did she become the owner of C.H? And she also bought our company ..."

Zhuo Lanhua still couldn't believe everything she read. She couldn't believe that Xia An was the chairman of C.H.

If this was true, then whatever happened to their Xia family was Xia An's deliberate plans!

"Well ... Lanhua, this is true. Xia An is indeed the chairman of C.H company ..."

Even if Xia Cheng didn't want to believe that Xia An was the chairman of C.H Company, but a fact was a fact, he could not deceive himself.

"How can she do it! How can she do it! Our Xia family has raised her for so many years! We fed her and let her live a high-class life, how can she take revenge!" Zhuo Lanhua's face was flushed.

"White-eyed wolf! This white-eyed wolf! How could she have the face to take away our Xia family's industry!"

Zhuo Lanhua still couldn't accept this reality. She couldn't wait to appear in front of Xia An immediately and ask her.

"She is indeed a white-eyed wolf, but it's our daughter's fault! If it weren't for her, even if Xia An was a white-eyed wolf, she wouldn't have targeted our Xia family!" Xia Cheng snorted coldly.

He clearly understood that Xia An did everything because of his daughter.

"Husband, how can you say that! What does this have to do with Jing? In the end, it was all Xia An who had eyes on our property ..."

...

At this point, when Xia's parents were arguing, they didn't know that their daughter was in great trouble.

Of course, "fortunately" before the catastrophe, Xia Jing came to know that Xia An was the chairman of C.H.

After all, C.H was now the most watched company.

And Xia An was also a high-profile star.

So, when these two elements combined, it made people wonder!

"How can this be true! How can this be! How did Xia An become the chairman of C.H!"

At this time, when she read that Xia An was the chairman of C.H company, she got angrier than when she received the lawyer's letter.

In her mind, Xia An shouldn't live so well and so perfectly.

She shouldn't be better off than her!

When she saw the current background of Xia An and the fact that C.H company acquired their Xia family's industry, making their Xia family so embarrassed, Xia Jing really couldn't calm down!

After she read the news, she went to reason.

Even if she lost her mind and wanted to find trouble with Xia An, that would not be possible!

After receiving the lawyer's letter sent by Xia An, Xia Jing was arrested by the local police station soon.

Waiting for her was the trial of the law.

...

It happened very suddenly. It was like a tornado and Xia Jing's wonderful life was completely destroyed.