CHAPTER 68

"Mom, is this our home?"

"Hello! How many times have I said that she is my Mom, not your mother!"

"But I think she's my Mom!"

"Stupid! You are not allowed to grab Mom with me! If you are going to call her Mom, I will let Mom take you to the orphanage."

"Wow–!"

Xia An looked back at her home, and the two little boys were noisy again. She was a little speechless.

Obviously, her son didn't like the kid who was trafficked to the countryside at all. However, her obedient son wanted her to take him home.

Originally, Alan planned to let the child stay in the hospital, and then ask the police to look for the boy's family. But she didn't expect her son to ask her to take him home.

However, along the way back, it was clear that her beloved son didn't get along with him.

"Well, don't cry, don't cry."

Xia An looked at the little kid who was crying and sitting on the floor, and she started to regret picking him up.

The most thing she was afraid of was crying.

"Woohoo ... Mom, oh ~!"

The little guy felt the fierce gaze around him, thinking about what Xia Xingchen said just now, he changed his tone, "Sister Fairy, I don't want to go to the orphanage."

"You be good, if you don't cry, you won't be taken away."

Xia An lifted the little boy off the ground and let him stand up.

She had to say that the little boy's appearance was very exquisite and beautiful. After washing, he looked really like a little prince, he also revealed a sense of nobility.

He didn't look like a child from an ordinary family.

"Woohoo, my fairy sister is good, I won't cry."

Seeing the boy holding back his tears, she stared at his appearance, cheating inexplicably. This boy actually looked like her son.

"Mom! I want a hug too!"

When she lowered her head, Xia An looked at her son who revealed an aggrieved expression, and shook her head with a smile.

"Since you wanted to take Xiao Chan home, then you will be responsible for him."

As soon as Xia An's words fell, both of them started at her with their big and watery eyes. They asked in confusion, "Who is Xiao Chan?"

"Xiao Chan is him," Xia An pointed at the crying little boy and said with a smile.

"We don't know his name, so let's call him that for now."

While Xia An was telling them to be obedient, suddenly she heard a sudden knock on the door.

Obviously there was a doorbell, but the person unexpectedly knocked on the door harshly.

Frowning, Xia An felt a little uncomfortable and walked outside.

When she opened the door, she saw a middle-aged fat woman standing at her door.

"Who are you?"

Before Xia An had finished speaking, she was interrupted by the woman outside the door, "Xia An, you have hardened your wings now! You don't even give monthly payment to my family! What do you want to do!"

"..."

The moment Zhu Hong spoke, Xia An sharply recalled that the woman's voice was the same as the 'stepmother' who had called her and asked for money.