CHAPTER 112

She had a shower and then was going to lie down and watch the TV when she received a call from an undesired person.

"Xia An, I want to ... meet and chat."

Xia An snorted coldly and glanced at the strange number.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about."

This Fu Xian was really very persistent. She had blocked several of his numbers. But the person called her so persistently.

Should she reject every strange number next time?

"Xia An, I really have something to tell you."

Fu Xian took a deep breath.There was indescribable seriousness and anxiety in his tone.

"Sorry, there's nothing to talk about between us."

After speaking, Xia An wanted to hang up.

The man on the other side of the phone was too anxious, and called out-

"Wait! Don't hang up! I want to do a paternity test with Fu Yu, no, Xia Xingchen!"

"What do you mean?"

As Fu Xian mentioned Xia Xingchen, Xia An's finger that was on the button of the phone froze. She frowned.

"Xia An, this time, you and me, we both should do a paternity test with Xia Xingchen. I think we may have been cheated by Xia Jing!"

There was infinite excitement in Fu Xian's voice.

He found something important. He was so excited that he lost his usual manners.

Xia An lifted her eyes. There was an indescribable depth in her eyes.

After a long time, Xia An spoke, "Fu Xian, my son and I don't want to have any relationship with your family. Please don't bother me in the future, leave my son alone."

"Xia An, but Xia Xingchen is most likely not your child! Your child is very likely," likely to be miserable elsewhere, perhaps very miserable.

However, before Fu Xian's words were finished, he was interrupted by Xia An, "Fu Xian, Xia Xingchen is my son, Xia An's son. He was in the past, he is in the present and would also be in the future."

After saying this, Xia An hung up the phone.

'Beep —'

There was blind tone from the other end of the phone. Fu Xian shook his hand, he was frustrated.

Some time ago, he investigated the matter of Xia An's pregnancy and childbearing. Although the private detective he hired was very powerful, it had been many years since the incident.

Moreover, it was obvious that some people had erased many clues about those events.

To the extent that the information he now obtained was merely that of the events of that year. It was likely that Xia Jing intervened.

Seeing her true colors, it was very likely that Xia An didn't betray him. She really gave him a child.

It was just that, it was all calculated by Xia Jing.

So now, it could be said that Xia Jing tampered Xiao Xingchem's paternity test and Xia Xingchen was indeed their child.

Or ... Xia Xingchen wasn't his child, but ... also not Xia An's.

"Damn ..."

'Xia An, don't you want to know the truth?'

'Don't you care who your biological child is?'