🐢 𝟷. 𝙱𝚕𝚢𝚔𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 : 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚎𝚛 🐢

|| 𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲 ||

✨𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓑𝔂: @Cammbybunny38✨

💖(Thank you so much for requesting!)💖

🐢 𝘉𝘭𝘺𝘬𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘖𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 🐢

   Heart racing out of my chest, I stumbled through the door into the library. Bookshelves towards over my slumped over figure. Books painted the background: greens, blues, reds bursting out of the shelves like fireworks. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the purple that highlighted them, as I continued forward towards the usual space, the silence was comforting - peaceful - something I was desperate for after the previous night. However, that was not the reason for being in the roof.

   Plonking on the stiff chair, I dragged out the work that I had procrastinated on for an age. Scribbling whatever came to my mind, hoping it would answer the questions, I rested my head on my pale fist, thinking of just how easy it would to fall asleep here. My eyelids felt like steel as I began to drop off, to finally gather some sleep.

   All of a sudden, a slam echoed throughout the library. Startled, I felt myself fly back into my chair, I managed to catch myself before gravity could take its course. Looking forward, there stood Remi with her hands outstretched on the table and a large smile on her face.

"Blyke! Let's start a club!" She practically screamed, cutting the silence of the actual library.

"A club... For what?"

"For... Everyone!" Staring at her with a bewildered face, she continued, "Okay, so, I met this girl, {Y / N}, I think her name was, the one you talk about a lot, the other day. She told me a bit about the safe spaces within the school. Right now, everything's a mess, and violence is trending." She stopped for a second and looked at me, it was then I noticed that my face was glowing red from hearing {Y / N}'s name. Remi smirked at me, already knowing why, so decided to continue with her idea.

"But we've both interviewed tons of students... And most of them want to go on with their day normally, without having to deal with all these disruptions.

"So, that's why I was thinking... It'd be nice to create a place where people can feel safe. They can do their homework, play games, or just hang out!

"Anyone can join, and their ranks won't matter. We'll keep it open as much as we can.

"The two of us, and I'll ask {Y / N} as well, can supervise... And, we can get others to cover for us while we're in class."

I cleared my throat, wishing I could do the same with my head, and responded, "I guess it's a good start. That way, we can at least keep some students out of the crossfire. While we think about what to do with the rest of the school."

"Yup, exactly!"

Before I knew it, I was dragged to the press office with Remi. Swinging open the navy door, me and Remi stepped inside.

"Hey, Isen!" Remi shouted out into the room. But, no one called back out to us. "Hello? Isen?"

Suddenly, Isen came out from underneath his desk, which I was surprised that neither me or Remi did not notice earlier. Both his voice and body was shaky, worry - and sweat - was dripping off him in buckets.