visiting england?

[Hey yall beaver loving peeps. Imma continue this I guess. ❤😂]

//×Spifeys pov×///

"Visiting england... "

That sentence bounced around in my brain as I tried to process what was going on..

I felt my face turn even warmer as I suddenly realized I needed to respond.

Spifey
"O-oh. Yeah r-really????!"

I internally facepalmed as I realized I sounded like a total idiot when saying that..

She let outa soft chuckle.. I wonder what she looks like... I bet she is as pretty as she sounds.... WAIT SPIFEY NO.. you just met her.....

Skeppy
"COME ON WHY DONT YOU TWO KISS?!?!?"

Suddebly skeppy hit my character makeing me amidiately bounce forward towards her which caused her to laugh...

Spifey
"SKEPPY!!! STOP!!"

I felt really embarassed... I hadnt even known this girl for a day.. and I already felt like I had a crush on her..

Her soft voice mixed with her over all attitude was enough to be my type exactly..

Skeppy
"Sooo y/n.. when are you visiting england.. and how did you and bad meet and become friends?"

Her delicate voice mixed with her sweet tone towards what she said next almost made me squeal so I covered my mouth while she talked..

I tried my best to be silent as she continued the story.

You
"Well.. I plan on visiting within this week actually.. soo..spifey.. if you want to um.. m-meet up.... but the story with bad is that.. I was playing bedwars alone and he joined the game. Amidiately I beat him cause his bedwars skills are kinda trash
[no offense.] And we became friends after we talked for a bit over twitter.."

Amidately I was caught off guard by what she said..   she wanted to meet up?!?!...

Within the week!!?!??

I knew I had to reply so I nervously with a shakey stutter voice managed to squeeze out.

Spifey
"H-heh  um.. s-sure!! I would l..love to meet up. How about.. the day after tommorow at.. the airport??"

Amidiately she responded with an excited perky tone which only made my face sting even more from smileing...

You
"Yay of course!! Sounds like a plan.. I've got to pack up a bit.. buttt... I dont wanna be a burdenn.. but can I stay at your house for the time that I'm there.."

The realization hit me like a brick as I suddenly said without thinking..

Spifey
"Of course!! You can stay here as long as you want!! I'll pick you up at the airport then we can have a nice couple of days just doing stuff!"

That's when the realization hit me...

I dont have an extra room.. and I've only got one bed and a couch..

You
"Do you have an extra room if not I can sleep on the couch!"

Spifey
"No I dont.. but dont worry you can sleep in my bed if you wa- I DONT MEAN THAT IN A WEIRD WAY!!"

skeppy
"OOOOOOOO YOU TWO JUST MET AND SPIFEY ALREADY WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YO-"

Spifey
"SKEPPY DO YOU WANT TO BE MONITIZED OR NOT?!?!?"

I heard skeppy giggle as he slowly went back into the video...

[When video was ending]

Skeppy
"Hey !! Bye everyone lick and subscribe OR DIE TOMMOROW BYEEEE QUACK!"

I rested my head in the palm of my hand and I said goodbye to skeppy..

You
"Spifey.. um.. i just wanted to ask.. can i have your phone number so i can get ahold of you when i get in my flight this week??"

She had caught me off guard as i blushed and bashfully gave her my number...

I dont know why she was... just so perfect...

I felt butterfly's in my stomach as she left saying goodbye in her sweet tone..

I leaned back into my chair... and started blushing intensely as I walked over towards my bed and plopped onto it grabbing my spifey pillow hugging it to my chest as I tried not to squeal while thinking about her...

I rolled over and looked at my phone waiting for it to make any kind of sound so I didnt have to sleep..

///Your pov///

As soon as I got out of the team speak...

I let out a giant sigh as I melted onto the ground from my expensive gaming chair..

My mic fell over causing me to flinch only to roll over again and again just to hit my head against my door as I inched my way down the hall trying to get to the fridge.

As I felt my legs against the cold floor I reached up and grabbed the handle of the fridge opening it up to grab my favorite cold bag of goldfish ..

Once I did so.. I proceeded to walk to the couch and sit down watching spifeys videos while trying not to gush over his accent and his appealing looks...

Trying to deny the fact that I was going to be in his house.. for WHO EVER KNOWS HOW LONG  spending the night there....

I internally slapped myself trying to not choke on the mouth full of goldfish.

I turned up the volume a slight bit looking up at the clock to see it was 3 am..

I looked outside and the sky was a lighter blueish gray and looked like it was getting lighter outside..

I smiled back at the screen as I tried my best to practice what to say around spifey....

Jesus...

I'm a total mess of a human.

[Sorry I took so long to update this.. I just lazy and got occupied with the dream story]