Girls Night Out

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay girls, go ahead and take your showers and get ready. We need to meet back up downstairs in an hour and a half, that's when we'll be leaving. We're going to have so much fun!" Alice explained "Rose, please don't take forever to get ready, you remember what happened last time."

"Yes Alice, you don't have to remind me."

"What happened?"I asked

Rosalie just rolled her eyes at Alice and turned towards me" the last time Alice and I planned on going out to the movies we ended up missing the whole thing because I-" she started off

"Because you took too long to get ready!" Alice cut her off," Now you two hurry up and go before we miss something else!" She started to rush us out of the room.

"Ugh fine! We're going" I yelled right before we were both, Rose and I, put out of her room as the door slammed in our face.

"Well damn" Rosalie scoffed. We both turned and made our ways to our rooms with our outfits in tow. As I got to Edwards door I was a little reluctant to open it. "Don't worry Bella, he isn't in there. If you have any problems though, call me and I'll come." She offered. This is the most I've ever seen her be polite. It was a good look for her. I like it.

"Thanks Rose" she winked at me and walked into her room that she shared with Emmett. I watched as she disappeared behind the door as it closed.

Turning back towards mine, I opened the door. It was...dark. He definitely wasn't in here. I wasn't prepared for the rush of his scent to hit me like it did. It was amazing, so much that it slightly made me dizzy and light headed. I stumbled towards the light switch and turned it on. This room looked similar to the one back in Forks, except there was a bed. I saw that my bags had been placed next to it. I laid my outfit out on the bed and, after grabbing what i needed out of my bag,walked over towards the bathroom that was connected to the room. Looking at myself in the mirror, I took off my jacket and placed it on the hook on the back of the door and removed my shoes. I grabbed my brush and began to brush out my hair. Being aware of the time limit I had, I quickly put my hair up into a temporary bun.

I started the shower when I heard somebody come into the room. "Ugh Alice, I just got in here, it's not time to go yet!" I hollered as I made my way back to the bedroom to see what she wanted. Only it wasn't Alice, it was Edward. "Oh E-Edward. What are you doing in here?" I asked him.

"Well this is my room." He stated as he closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Why did you just lock the door?"

He stared into my eyes intently and he had a look on his face that was....unfamiliar to me. It made me feel weird and.... wrong. I felt like I was a little girl and naked even though I hadn't even taken my clothes off yet. He took a step closer to me," I locked it so that you don't have any place to run and so that nobody interrupts us."

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow at him

"Whenever we get into a good conversation and everything is going great, you run. And I'm not having any of that right now."

"Okay,well I don't have time for this right now. Me and the girls are-" I started to explain

"I don't care about that right now. You are going to listen to what I have to say!" He came towards me but with each step that he made I took a step back behind me. I kept going until I was backed up into the bed and he was towering over me. "You want an answer to your question from earlier, well here it is: yes it is true, if I can't have all of you then I don't want any of you." He told me.

"Wow." I said in nothing above a whisper. I don't know how I managed to mutter that one word out, I was so shocked.

"You want to know why? It's because I refuse to share you with anybody else. Isabella Marie Cullen, you are mine."