Let's Show 'Em

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've just been so busy. Anyways... here it is

"So Bella, what have you been up to since...you know?" Alice asked a little uneasy,not wanting to rub me the wrong way. We were all sitting in the family room now. I gave them all a reassuring smile.

" Well, we lived with the Denali's in Alaska, they were very kind to us given the situation I was in." I risked a glance over at Edward and saw that the last statement kind of pained him. Good. "After a year of my transformation, we left them and became our own coven;The Swans. We just traveled the world, sight seeing I guess." I looked over at Jasper, his face read that he wanted more. So I continued," For about ten years we trained with the Volturi, went out on "errands" I guess you could call them. Our jobs were to put an end to newborn armies."

Emmetts eyebrows raised at the last statement,"Just the two of you? How?"

" As you saw earlier, we are very strong and independent as well. The Volturi trained and taught us everything they knew. It broke there hearts when we left them, but we just didn't follow their way of life. I'd say we could take anyone on." I stated with a hint of cockines. Arabella, who was sitting in between Emmett and Alice, was quietly giggling to herself.

" I might have to take you up on that little sis." Emmett commented as he stood up. Was he really trying to do this right now? I looked up at his face and though he was smiling, he was still serious.

"Babe, we just got here, sit down." Rosalie insisted while pulling on Emmetts shirt. Everyone was looking at him like he was crazy.

"It's okay Rose", I interjected with a sly grin on my face," Ara, show them up to the "room" would you, I'll be up there in a second." I wanted to change into more "appropriate" clothing.

I watched as they got up with amused looks on there faces and made there way up the stairs filing into the room. The last person to leave was Edward. He was moving slowly and had a pained expression pasted on his face. What did he have to be sad over? I wanted to ask but I really didn't want to spark up a conversation with him. Not now.

I took the stairs after Edward, and it was apparent that he was purposely taking his time. He was alert of me there behind him so he stopped. I decided to ignore this and walk around him. I pretended to not even notice him, and it was working until I felt his iron hand around my wrist. I felt a surprising shock between his hand and my wrist, and I'm sure he felt it also. I quickly turned my head to face him and snatched my arm from his grip. I swiftly got my self together before he could notice the change in myself. I put on the most innocent face I could and stared into those golden eyes of his that made me feel like he was looking into my soul, if I have one.

"Yes?" I said trying to make it sound like I was totally oblivious to his actions.

"Bella, I just wanted to tell you that I really do apologize. I've...never stopped loving you...and I want you to know that." I sat there just staring at him with no emotion on my face. Years of practice helped me hide the feelings that were running all throughout me.

" Really Edward, I appreciate the apology but really.. who are you kidding?" His face was contorted into a look of devastation. "You left me, and you didn't even try to look for me. If I hadn't shown up back here in Seattle we would not be standing where we are now. Together. Some people call it luck, but I'd say it was just a game of chance." I know I was being very harsh right now, but he needed to hear this.

"Bella, you couldn't have moved on. We are married!" He begged of me.

That set me off right there. I rushed down the two stairs that were seperating the two of us to make sure I was in his face. " Okay Edward, let's make this clear. You left me! Not the other way around. I was devoted to us and the marriage. But when you left me, you therefore ended our marriage. You left me no fucking choice but to get over you! That's what you wanted me to do right? " I yelled.