Girls Night Out

A little excerpt from the last chapter to catch you all up since its been so long;

Edwards POV-( " You guys heard that?" Alice snapped at Emmett and I , pointing her little finger at us. " Bella will be at our house for the rest of the week. Don't do anything to mess it up okay? Because if you do, you'll have to deal with me too."

There was no way I was going to mess things up with Bella. I was so looking forward to tomorrow night. I'm going to make things right.)

Back to Bella's POV

Pulling up into the Cullen's driveway I remembered how my day at school was. It was actually pretty great, due to the fact that I could finally think clearly since Edward didn't show up. I was glad that he didn't but I still hadn't made my mind up about what I wanted to do about our whole situation. I mean honestly, he does not deserve me...at all. I've been so good and forgiving towards him given the circumstances, yet he always finds a way to ruin things.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Carlisle come outside with 4 suitcases in his hand. I got out of my car, grabbed my bags that had all my clothes I'd need for the next few days, and met him halfway.

"Hey Bella, looks like you got here in good timing." He smiled

"What was I about to miss?" I asked

"Oh nothing, Esme and I are getting ready to leave to go to New York, I have a Doctors Ball to attend, so we'll be back in a couple of days."

"Well good for you Carlisle, I hope you two have fun." I patted his arm

"Thank you, and judging by your own bags I'm guessing you'll be staying over."

"Yeah, Emmett asked me over.. if that's okay with you Carlisle." I added, trying not to be rude

"Oh of course, Bella. You're always welcome. Plus, I need you to keep an eye on them anyways. Keep them in check." he said humorously, but I knew there really was a hint of seriousness in what he said."Speaking of which, could you please go and get my wife, we don't want to be late. You'll probably have to pry her off of the kids."

"Sure." I gave him a hug goodbye and walked inside the house as he packed his car up.

The door was partially opened, so I didn't feel the need to knock. Walking in I saw Esme was being rushed down the stairs by the others." You kids be good alright. I'd like to come back with my home looking the same! Emmett, don't get too crazy, and no fighting. Alice, you know how eccentric you can get with your ideas,just... don't do anything you wouldn't do while I was here, okay?" she rambled off

It was followed by a whole bunch of 'okays'...'yes mom'...'we got it'.

She finally made it down the stairs," Alright, and make sure Edward is okay, I didn't even get to say goodbye to him. I wond- Bella honey, you're here!" she said excitedly. Everybody shot me a look of relief .

"Hey Esme." She engulfed me in a hug, "

"Oh hello Bella, I was just getting ready to leave. Where is Arabella, dear?" her warm eyes inviting me in.

"She actually went over to Jacob Blacks house, but she'll be here tomorrow night." I informed her. "Which reminds me, I was sent in here by your awaiting husband to come and get you. You guys don't want to be late"

"Okay okay, I'm leaving. I love you guys, be safe." I held the door open for her and watched as she got into the car with Carlisle and drove off.

Waving goodbye as they left, I waited until they were out of eyesight and closed the door. I soon as the door shut I could hear the sighs of relief from everyone in the room.