The Explanation

Opening my eyes, I took one big breath before I headed towards the kitchen.  I took this time to contemplate on how I would explain this one. I just can't believe he imprinted on my baby. And he thinks it's me for Gods sake!
When I walked into the kitchen coming up behind them, it looked like whatever Jacob was eating must've been good, because it was already gone leaving behind an empty plate. Ara was sitting beside him eating too. Judging from her plate Jacob must've ate a plate a pasta.

They must not have noticed my presence as they continued on in their conversation.

" What do you mean? Why wouldn't I call her my mom." I heard Arabella ask. She is so clueless.

"Well, I mean Renee is your real mom. I've only met her once, but I can recall that she sure ass hell didn't look like that." Jacob explained.

"Who is Renee?" Ara asked confusion thick in her voice.

I took this time to make my presence known." Eh,emm" I cleared my throat. They both turned their heads back towards me.

"Okay you two, I'm going to explain just what the hell is going on, because you both are misinformed about each other." I began. They both looked at me questioningly. " Jacob Black, meet Arabella Swan. Arabella, meet Jacob" I instructed. Ara just smiled at Jacob as he looked at her confused.

" Wait, so you're not Isabella?" Jacob asked Ara

"That would be me." I answered his question. I walked closer to him as he moved in his seat to face me now shock written all on his.

" B-Bella?" he whispered

" Yeah, It's me."

" Well then.... who is this?" He looked over at Ara who at the moment was looking pretty lost.

 I took an unnecessarily large breath before I spoke," She is my daughter...with Edward."

"How is that possible?"

" On our honeymoon...we, you know, and I got pregnant. She is half human and half vampire"

"Is that why you never came back to me?"

I looked down at my feet in shame at his last question and shook my head yes," Edward left me there all alone. What would you expect me to do? I couldn't go back to Charlie with a potentially dangerous child in my belly. And I sure as hell couldn't go back to you. So, I went to live with some friends of the Cullens and they helped me. I'm a vampire now...and I've raised Arabella by myself for 30 years, travelling the world. We moved back to Washington a few days ago, this time in Seattle and it turns out the Cullens live here too and here we are." I finished off.

By now he was standing up, towering over me. " You know I missed you...a lot?"  he looked down at me.

" I know, and I'm sorry" I apologised sincerely looking up at him.

"Oh Bella, what will I do with you?"

" Oh I don't know, hug me?" I said smirking at him.

He reached his arms out to me and I happily glided into them. I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same to me. Totally forgetting that Ara was there I leaned my head against his chest holding that position for a while. I moved to look up at his face, we both moved in to give each other a quick peck on the lips. It was nothing sexual, I think we both felt it as an act of friendship.

"I missed you too Jake." I told him. I let go of him and turned around to see a pissed off Arabella.

" Will somebody please explain what is going on to me!" she hollered.

"Oh, I am so sorry sweetie. Well, Jacob and I were best friends when we I was a human. He is the one that helped me when your father left me the first time."