Girls Night Out

Start bij het begin

"They finally left!" Alice let out abruptly

"I know, I thought they'd never leave." Rosalie added

" Well, when the cats away, the mice shall play!" Emmet yelled as he ran down the stairs towards me, "Hey Bellsie!" he planted a kiss on my cheek right before he reached down grabbing my knees and throwing me over his shoulder. Ugh, great!

But right before he could do anything further Alice was right in front of him,"Emmett, put her down now."

"Aw, Alice we're just playing around." he whined

"Correction! You're just playing around. Alice is right, put me down!" I interjected

"Oh no Emmett, you can't play with her right now. She's going out with Rosalie and I tonight."

"Wait what?" I questioned, but they seemed to be ignoring me.

"Really Al? I just wanna wrestle with her really quickly outside and then you girls can run along and do whatever you want."

"Um, excuse me, do I have any say in this?" I was more so talking to myself. My face just hung in front of Emmett's butt. I folded my arms in frustration.

"No, Em. Put her down. Besides, it's going to take us all a while to get ready and I don't need you getting her dirty; it'll only take us longer." she explained

"Ugh, fine." He finally set me down on my feet

"Don't ever do that again." I said to Emmett, with my hands on my hips," and Alice, what are we doing tonight?

"We're having a girls night out!!" she said enthusiastically

Rosalie came to stand beside us," Yeah Bella, we realized that we've never just hung out, the three of us. So tonight, we are going to get sexified, go out, and have a good time."

"Okay, well I'm in. Should we get ready now?" I guess I was a little excited. I just really wanted get my mind off of the whole Edward subject.

"Yeah let's go!" Alice grabbed my hand in hers as I grabbed Rosalie's and we made our way to the stairs."Emmett, could you take Bella's bags up to Edward's room please, thanks."

"Wait, I'm staying in Edwards room?"

"Um yeah.Don't worry though, he isn't here."

"Where is he?"

"He disappeared. But he'll be back, he always comes back.."Alice added. We made our way upstairs to Alice's room, with Emmett behind us with my bags. I watched him secretly as he turned the corner and opened the door to what must've been Edwards room. The room was dark; I really wonder where Edward is. I waited until Emmett set my bags down and came out of the room and shut the door behind his self before I finally went into Alice's room and joined the two girls. I had a feeling that tonight was going to be a long night...

An hour later we were ready. Well, not exactly ready. We got our outfits planned and set out and talked about where we were going but we still hadn't showered and gotten our hair done. I'm actually surprised at how long it took us to decide on what we were wearing. Knowing Alice, I expected us to be there forever agreeing on what to wear. But, in the past I learned to simply just comply with whatever she tells you because there is no way that you will win in an argument with her. It didn't take me a while to decide because I already had outfits planned out in my overnight bag.

Alice told us that we were going out to a night club...where there will be humans...everywhere. But since we had each hunted recently we'd be able to control ourselves. We were going to Secret Fantasy; Seattle's top night club."Everybody who's anybody goes there" Rosalie claimed. So we had to make sure that we looked great, which really wasn't hard to do. Our outfits were...stunner. Alice would be wearing a black leather corset,that fit her nicely by the way, with a pair of yellow barely-there shorts. We were going to pin her short hair up in a way that would look like she had a bob haircut. Rosalie picked out a gold bra-like top with some black leather leggings. She was going to curl her hair. As for me, I would be wearing a black leather jacket(with nothing under it) and a cute pair of red lace tights that only covered up the important things and I'd be straightening my naturally wavy hair to give me a chic look. All of us would be wearing pumps to match our outfits. We'd all decided on wearing leather items because Alice had explained to us that, "leather is back in style."