I'm filling your backpack with cockroaches

Start from the beginning

Kiara open it and we all share a look.

"What? Wait."

"What the hell?"

"Guys"

"You're dead!" I scream at the boys.

"You can't be serious" Sarah yells "Are you joking?" Kie questions "Get the hell back here now!" I yell and I can see them laughing.

"We can't. Now until you guys figure it out" My brother yells at us "What am I I'm this?!" I yell.

"I swear to god if you don't get back here right now I'm filling your backpacks with cockroaches ! AGAIN!" I yell at the boys "sorry goldie!" JJ yells to me.

"I will kill every single one of you"

"You can't just leave!"

"There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope yells at us "Hydroponic!" JJ gives a thumbs up.

"This is ridiculous" Sarah says as we all start to take off our cloths that cover our bathing suits.

"Well I would rather drown than stay here with you so....."

"Fine be my guest. May we you'll finally shit the hell up" Sarah tells her.

"The only thing keeping me from dropping kicking you like a soccer ball is my urge to break all of their noses" I tell Sarah and she scoffs.

"You don't even know where you're going" Kiara tell her "I don't care"

"Good luck with the oyster beds" I tell her.

"Godspeed!" Pope yells to us as they drive away.

Sarah yells at them trying to get them to stop.

"They're not coming back for you" kie yells annoyed.

"Love you guys! Bye!" John b yells.

"Great" kie sighs running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm going to rip out their spines and use it as a staff" I huff out crossing my arms.

I would never hurt my friends I love them too much but sometimes I just want to break their faces. Which if you hang out with them as much as I do makes complete and utter sense.

Sarah shrieks in pain.

"What?" Kie asks her "I got stung by a jelly fish! Shit!" Sarah whimpers.

"Dramatic" kie says under her breath "How can she not be. She's the kook princess" I say sarcastically.

"Well you swam right into a man-o war. Don't know what you thought would happen" Kie says as Sarah climbs up the ladder to the boat.

"Thanks for your help" Sarah responds sarcastically.

Sarah whines as she moves to sit down.

"Does it hurt?"

"Hey, guys. You know what they say.... about curing a jelly fish sting" Sarah says "You have to pee on me" she adds.