🔧𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥?🐹

Start from the beginning

"Shhh...wasn't that fun? His screams where just like music to my ears!~" Sonia put her blood covered finger up  to my mouth to shut me up. It only made me feel sicker, smelling the smell of iron and despair on those ghostly hands of hers.

Something doesn't feel right.

Wait, now that I think about it. WHY isn't the announcement going off? Isn't it suppose to go off once someone is murdered? I saw the moniters in this building so why...

"Sonia! Why isn't the announcement going off?!"

"Well, Monokuma promised me your body if I didn't let anyone see the body. The announcement only goes off if 3 people see the body...only you and I have seen it...and watching you in utter horror gives me so much electricity up my spine!~"  the knife that was previously in her hand dropped to the ground, the clink echoing in my ears as she leaned in to give me another kiss.

God dammit, this isn't fair.

I'm gonna die down here.

She can't just make deals.

I NEED ANSWERS.

I let out a scream I've been holding in. But it didn't phase Sonia one bit. All she did was laugh in my face and continue to land a kiss onto my lips.

"Well, I'm gonna have to lock your door back up. Get some rest now gundy~" Sonia waved off, not even desposing of nekomaru's body nor the evidence.

My arms and legs were aching in oain from being constantly hung up on the wall, angry blue and black bruises starting to form from what I can see.

But now, all I can do is put my faith into the others. I'm completely useless in the state I'm in now.

But this doesn't mean I'm gonna give up now.

Not when I've already gained so much.

Not when I've gained someone to love.

I won't let Sonia win this round.

-Kazuichi's POV-

It's been a few hours since I've woken up. Me and Akane are now inside the mysterious elevator from before. The others went to go in the final dead room without us because we didn't wanna waste any time.

We trusted them to be fine.

Although Hajime was looking pretty rough earlier. But he insisted on going along anyway.

I mean, soon enough most of us are gonna be lookin pretty rough, if not already.

"Alright let's explore this place!" The elevator opened slowly to show a very green room with grapes all around it. But this time there was no upstairs door, only two separate doors this time.

"Heh? What's the point of this..." I stepped closer to the door on the left, inspecting the wooden door incase it was dangerous to enter.

"Hey, how about we separate? I'll go in this room and you go in that one." I pointed to the door next to mine to signal what I was talking about.

Akane nodded in confidence, and without any last thoughts she opened the door, went inside, and got to investigating.

I hope she'll be fine by herself...actually. I know she'll be fine. She's a strong girl.

Well, I guess I should go in...

I was frozen in place however, I felt so uneasy..Like the door held secrets I shouldn't be walking into.

What am I kidding? I'll be fine...

C'mon Kaz! You can do this...justttt open the door. Don't be a whimp. What if Gundham was behind this door?

With that last thought, I opened the door with a fast swing.

I almost laughed at what I saw in the almost empty room.

"What! The hellllllll? That's trippy..." I shut the door behind me. Inside of the room held a single air vent. But it wasn't any other air vent, it was quite a wide one. Other then that, the room only held a single red chair.

"Oi, these chains are really startin' to bug me...I wonder if I can ask one of those creepy lookin' Sl*ts for cookie dough-" I perked up at the sound of a annoyed voice from the other side of the metal vent. Is that Fuyuhiko? The hell is he talkin about?

"Aye! Fuyuhiko!? Is that you in there man! What are ya doin in an air vent?" I got on top of the chair to peak through the vent, and it only led to a straight ahead path over to the other side of the vent.

Wait, maybe I could get over there?

"Heh? Dumb*ss? The hell you doing over there?! Get your bubblegum a*s over here!" I couldn't help but laugh at his tone. I didn't know what was going on over there, but I'm assuming everyone is alright.

So I climbed in through the air vent, hitting my head on the top of it on the way in, it may be wide but it's kinda short.

Bet Fuyuhiko would get through this fine.

I stuck my head out from the other side. In front of me was Fuyuhiko laying down on the floor, blood gushing from his stomach. His arms and legs were chained to the floor and he seemed to be in a lot of pain based on his facial expressions.

Sh*t.

"WHAT THE FUUUU*K? Who diD THIS TO YOU?" I tried to safely land out of the vent, but I ended up just falling in the room face first anyway. But that didn't stop me rushing to fuyuhiko's side and trying to get the chains off his skin wrists.

"I...I did it myself. It was either that or get my life taken. That girls a k*nky b*tch I tell ya....anyways, I have no clue what in the hell is going on in the cages next to me. But Gundham and Nekomaru are about twenty cages ahead. If we can just find the key to this sh*t hole then we can go over and unleash them." I sat down and listened to fuyuhiko's plan, but I was more worried to him bleeding out. So, I took off my jumpsuit, don't worry I have a shirt on under- and wrapped it around the wound so the wound wouldn't keep bleeding.

"I'm gonna go get the others. I have a feeling the key is in the final dead room..."

"Final dead what?"

I didn't answer his question, but quickly slid out of the air vent with a little struggle and scurried my way over to the door.

I twisted and turned the handle in a hurry...

But.

It wouldn't budge?

"Hey! Hey! Get me out of here I-" I banged on the wooden door as hard as I could, but what confused and startled me more was a pale, slender hand being placed on my shoulder.

"Oh, your not going anywhere. You stalker"

Question!

So, I don't know if  I want to make the next chapter a soudam chapter that comes off here, or a short Komahina one. Which one would you guys prefer to come out first?